• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

June Weather

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

June Weather

Many Blessings Everyone!

Later June:

Interesting times! Many Blessings!!!

Comment

So what they say about Western Canada ??
      Is there a pattern change coming to get western Sask and Alberta some much needed moisture and relief for the poor soaked SE farmers ??
      Cause it critical time right now for a change if there is one

Comment

I don’t have much faith in weather forecasts.
        Seems they can’t even get one day out right.
        Last two nights the weather network had us pegged with 100% chance of 10-15 mm. Radar showed a line of showers with dark green and reds west of us and moving right over us. Both nights we got nothing and that’s a good thing!

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
          Is there a pattern change coming to get western Sask and Alberta some much needed moisture and relief for the poor soaked SE farmers ??
          From what I've seen is that they expect the pattern to change around June 10th. What it'll change to I don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by Rinker View Post
            From what I've seen is that they expect the pattern to change around June 10th. What it'll change to I don't know.
            Better change to warm and dry here or may as well stick a fork in this crop already.

Comment

Still some lonely looking blue seeds sitting dust here.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
                Still some lonely looking blue seeds sitting dust here.
                I know that feeling well and it's not a pleasant one.

Comment

Are we still in El Nino?

Comment

Originally posted by blueversi View Post
                    Better change to warm and dry here or may as well stick a fork in this crop already.
                    Just had another inch in less than an hour. Not much hope for little canolis now in this gumbo, plants were already turning purple from the 3 inches prior.

Comment

Imagine the crops we could grow if we could borrow everyones excess water and put it where guys are running low. Running on the short side this year so far but small mile wide t- storms droppind 1/2 inch here and there around the RM.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Cowzilla View Post
                        Imagine the crops we could grow if we could borrow everyones excess water and put it where guys are running low. Running on the short side this year so far but small mile wide t- storms droppind 1/2 inch here and there around the RM.
                        Much the same here so far

Comment

Good morning all.

Total rain for us for this week was 1.3 inches !! Very thankful for this one as some of the crop was sitting in semi-dry dirt. You could almost see the difference overnight. For my part of the country , this was very welcome indeed. Hell , I might even have some hay worth cutting in a few weeks, guess i better get my 8830 tuned up!

Complaining about too much rain over here just doesn't happen. We are always looking for extra.

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                            14 day weather forecast for my area shows a few days with a chance of showers but no forecast for rain in any of those 14 days. Was talking to a neighbour last night. His agronomist told him not to spray his wheat until it rains. Crop under too much stress already. Still less than an inch of rain here since snow melt. Not good.

Comment

Originally posted by seldomseen View Post
                              I don’t have much faith in weather forecasts.
                              Seems they can’t even get one day out right.
                              Last two nights the weather network had us pegged with 100% chance of 10-15 mm. Radar showed a line of showers with dark green and reds west of us and moving right over us. Both nights we got nothing and that’s a good thing!
                              We had that forecast for 6 tenths on Friday night but only received less than a tenth.
                              Last night we were forecast for a tenth and got a welcome 1/2 inch out of 3 separate little thunderstorms that only lasted about an average of 10 minutes each.

Yesterday they took all the rain out of the forecast,now they have 60% till Tuesday.

It's all good so far.

Looks like the garden of eden this morning.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.