• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2023 Canadian Budget….

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2023 Canadian Budget….

Here we go…

Finance Freeland’s “Rose coloured glasses “ go along well with her $105.00 new high heeled black shoes…

Cheers

Here we go…

Comment

Continued

tinkering…

Comment

Inflation relief means sending out more borrowed money???

Expect tinkering with Capital Gains to make the "rich guy" pay more tax.

Comment

Better just be using those 1/2 carts when shopping for groceries when everybody gets those GST CHECKS otherwise ya could be a bit short at the till !

Comment

Originally posted by Old Cowzilla View Post
            Better just be using those 1/2 carts when shopping for groceries when everybody gets those GST CHECKS otherwise ya could be a bit short at the till !
            The carbon taxes increases….will fix it all…save us from all our existential threats…

Slight of Freeland…. We won’t notice…. Like PM Trudeau said… our bank accounts will just balance themselves …. Just like the Canadian Budget….

Cheers

Comment

Carbon tax is a major factor for inflation. If the budget is going to be balanced,does that mean a different govt in office?

Comment

Originally posted by TASFarms View Post
                Carbon tax is a major factor for inflation. If the budget is going to be balanced,does that mean a different govt in office?
                Can not believe any farmer that markets their grain does not realize what caused inflation.If you feel taxes are a problem do the math and take a look what our provincial government revenue when inflation spiked. Scott Moe increase in taxes cost me more than the carbon tax in a year.Made me laugh when polly said farmers pass on the carbon tax .Since when can a farmer pass on their cost of production.

Comment

Originally posted by newguy View Post
                  Can not believe any farmer that markets their grain does not realize what caused inflation.If you feel taxes are a problem do the math and take a look what our provincial government revenue when inflation spiked. Scott Moe increase in taxes cost me more than the carbon tax in a year.Made me laugh when polly said farmers pass on the carbon tax .Since when can a farmer pass on their cost of production.
                  I am getting tired of conservative MPs saying farmers are causing higher food inflation as well. We can't look at our costs and charge more like everyone else in the chain. And include a profit.

Comment

Just yesterday the news said .be prepared for free vegetables to increase in price because of weather issues in California.Inflation for food is more weather sensitive that tax sensitive.

Comment

That was fresh vegetables.not free vegetables.fat fingers can sure change a post.

Comment

Originally posted by newguy View Post
                        That was fresh vegetables.not free vegetables.fat fingers can sure change a post.
                        You can edit your posts. Sometimes what I think I write is corrected to something I don't recognize.

Comment

Makes a person sick listening to the CHILD PM and DPM. How did the country get to this point?
                          Honestly perhaps all of it GOING to HELL, is only way we shed these phuckers. Admit Recession coming, step on the gas put BILLIONS more into the black hole, WTF?

Comment

Originally posted by wiseguy
                            liberals out east are complete IMBECILES !

Never in the history of Canada have I seen such incompetent managers of the finances !
                            Impoverish the citizens is the surest way to communism, they are very likely promised a spot in the ivory towers.

Comment

Won’t matter which party is in power. U will never fix the corruption and mismanagement. How can u expect a new government to fix the old government’s stupidity without being punted. Cycle of stupidity continues forever with the system we have and none of them wanna fix it because the cash cow keeps paying them. Capitalism is great as long as u have people in charge with common sense and decency. We have lacked that for decades and it just frustrates me how people can’t see that party lines don’t matter. The people in the parties that make decisions based on common sense matter more not lobbyist favouritism that dictates policy. Our leaders find it easier to keep the factions of our society at each other’s throats thru misinformation aided and abetted by their own publicly funded propaganda machine known as the CBC and CTV. Even with the advent of the internet it amazes me how stupid people are when they can’t even bother to fact check the simplest fallacies these media outlets release. I find it easier to ignore all the noise instead of frustrate my self with this lunacy. U wanna watch a movie to see where we are headed just watch Idiocracy. Will make u laugh but also say whoa look at the leaders we’ve had in the last few years and then scare the shit out of u.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.