• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday Cocktail

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday Cocktail

Good morning, so sleepy Joe is in Ottawa meeting with our idiot. Wouldn’t it be cool to be a bug on the wall listening to their conversation? “Here joe is my colouring book collection, my Justin your sons hair smells so nice, nice to see china helped you out, oh that’s just a small amount.

Also Trudeau caught again in a major scandal that just keeps gaining ground. Liberal paid for media CBC is all over helping Trudeau but no one really watches or listens to them so not working.

The $6,000.00 hotel bill was Trudeau. Sure not a 16 dollar orange juice or the Duffy affair that was paid back.

A working group has been set up and Ottawa has the usual useless groups advising the, on what farmers should do for fertilizer reduction that’s 30% reduction which is voluntary, hahahahaha yea it’s liberals that would not be true they will force it on all us. So really the NFU and gardeners and acreage farmers will decide our faith.

Roxhalm road will close, hahahah they will just fast track from New York to Toronto now. Joe and Trudeau are ****ed in the head.

China had a long term plan to take out the USA and canada is along for the ride. It was years in the making and it’s working. Now a mega deal with china and Russia were screwed.

We will be a third world continent thanks to useless ****ing liberals. Then when they destroy one area they move to a peaceful area and destroy it again. Phoenix is one and Florida will be once more New Yorkers move south. It’s sad liberal policies don’t work.

Lots of snow I see back home in our area of sask. Great northern lights I almost wish i was home to see them.

Big week coming up for me as it’s time to get things cleaned up and shut down and locked up before we head home . Planning route to tour some stuff.

Big tornado area north of us today in an area I’m travelling through a week from now.

It’s not climate change folks it’s just spring and if we’re 90 in Florida and it’s cooler in Iowa it rains and storms in Georgia and Mississippi.

I wonder if land prices will hold or drop now that grain is going down faster than Monica Luinski.

Fertilizer is crashing and all who bought early like me got a good ****ing.

So I think maybe one more Friday cocktail before the Friday Crop REPORT starts up again.

Oh sask has a one billion surplus but the minister can’t tell JOHN how much interest costs are off the top of her head. Ah I would think she knows that info.

New tractor should arrive at the farm next week I’m told, so I got one that’s not going to the mega farm.

Can’t wait for 2023 crop year it’s been a great winter down here but it’s almost time for this big goose to flap its wings and head home.

Later stay safe and have another great week.

Red White & Blue Layered Cocktail

Click image for larger version

Name:	284C56C3-3268-4BB6-A616-5CBB40ECA736.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	16.5 KB
ID:	780407

If there ever was a drink that was tailor-made for patriotic sipping, the Red White & Blue Layered Cocktail would be it! So to honour the USA Presidents visit here it is.

The ingredients include 1 oz vodka, 1 oz blue curaçao, 3 oz lemonade, and 1 oz grenadine. The grenadine is added to the glass first, after which the lemonade and vodka are shaken up and gently poured into the glass over the back of a spoon to sit on top of the red layer. Lastly, the blue liqueur is added to create the final layer.

Enjoy.

Name:	84E26567-B4EA-409C-A7FF-471EE0B1AF13.jpg
Size:	9.6 KB
ID:	780408

Name:	80A4D271-9276-4EDC-B8B1-B8454252C42B.jpg
Size:	15.8 KB
ID:	774777

It’s starting and Jackson is a stop over. Spring is here.

Name:	4C7A25FC-352D-4616-803B-6EC7F0644B18.jpg
Size:	20.6 KB
ID:	774778

Tic Toc has a problem that a lot of countries are banning, China has access to all things on your phone. Big thing in USA is china buying farm land by military installations, lots has happened alread.

Comment

Drew’s forecast I hope partially is right for us. Dry April and may then June July and august wet. But the wetter fall means harvest can’t have long delays or we have big problems.

France is burning thanks to another idiot who is Trudeaus friend just changed retirement from 65 to 67 with out going through parliament. 9 million are pissed I think I smell another fool going down.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
        Drew’s forecast I hope partially is right for us. Dry April and may then June July and august wet. But the wetter fall means harvest can’t have long delays or we have big problems.

France is burning thanks to another idiot who is Trudeaus friend just changed retirement from 65 to 67 with out going through parliament. 9 million are pissed I think I smell another fool going down.
        The raise in retirement age in France is 62 to 64 and I think its a fair idea, CPP in 1965 was based on an average 71.66 median age in Canada now in 2022 its 83.11 years. we are all living longer and cpp likely should reflect that.

Comment

Tic Toc has a problem that a lot of countries are banning, China has access to all things on your phone. Big thing in USA is china buying farm land by military installations, lots has happened alread.
          Or is it because they can't control the narrative on Tic Toc? Tic toc disseminates alot info thats banned on places like Facebook, instagram, youtube....

Comment

Originally posted by biglentil View Post
            Or is it because they can't control the narrative on Tic Toc? Tic toc disseminates alot info thats banned on places like Facebook, instagram, youtube....
            I don’t know if it’s just me or what but I was kind of P’O’d when I heard federal and then provincial governments were banning tic toc from all taxpayer owned phones. My first thought was maybe they shouldn’t be using taxpayer paid devices to look at their face book pages or for playing angry birds or any other BS of that sort, especially on company time.

Just my opinion.

Comment

There is a fellow on Tictok under the account "Farmerskeeper" does a great run down of the days grain markets every morning.

Comment

Also Trudeau caught again in a major scandal that just keeps gaining ground. Liberal paid for media CBC is all over helping Trudeau but no one really watches or listens to them so not working.

Name:	gt.jpg
Size:	62.6 KB
ID:	774781

Comment

Man, whats wrong with people these days. CSIS just said Trudeau kept them in China longer than necessary

Are these 2 jokers bought off too. Nobody has an ounce of shame anymore.

Name:	m2.jpg
Size:	59.1 KB
ID:	774782

Comment

Have seen that over and over and think he is that slimmy he might try to get the story to go away. once summer hits he is free again to hide as summer break stops everything. Then go in fall

Comment

Starlink today

Comment

These two retards decided to get Canada to send $100m to corrupt Haiti.

Name:	bd.jpg
Size:	82.4 KB
ID:	774783

Comment

Biden probably just had to explain how he would get a good RETURN on that investment.

Comment

Beaver shooting season coming, to old to worry.

Comment

Storms were bad yesterday, 23 lost their lives. Tornado was on the ground for 90 miles and a mile wide at places. That’s my house in Regina to just passed the farm. Huge storm.

Todays temp at my home in Florida

Name:	5D509CBC-A7C2-4E44-B7F5-BE35A3D42D0E.jpg
Size:	8.8 KB
ID:	774784

Tractor made it from the factory just getting set up.

Name:	8DC53370-8AA2-4C86-B55B-EB71BD44898C.jpg
Size:	19.8 KB
ID:	774785

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.