• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

6% Hole in Canada‘s Economy

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

6% Hole in Canada‘s Economy

Basically, Canada will never recover its best days.

Our debt is more than 100% higher with GDP stuck 6% lower and inflation at 7%.

Now you know what is coming.

We are still good with the economy will fix itself?

Lower productivity.

Total stifling of resource development.

The new green economy is just around the corner.

Comment

The other boot is dropping now too. Many will be permanently underwater this yr.

Click image for larger version

Name:	hm.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	60.2 KB
ID:	774745

Comment

We can thank the Liberals for most of this. Eight years of doing dumb ass shite and Ontario and Quebec keeping the child king in power.

Just my opinion.

Comment

I said this since day one when a country elects a very stupid individual who thinks he is a genius and then surrounds himself around peoplekind that are way stupider than he is you have a problem.

Prove me wrong he isn’t very bright and neither are his cabinet ministers

Comment

"The dildo of Consequence seldom comes pre-lubed."

We can all agree this guy and his minions are the worst thing to ever happen to our great country.
            But he has been able to enact all of his virtue signaling, woke agenda with a minority government.

Don't underestimate your competition.

He knows politics. It's like he is reading from a playbook.

Comment

I guarantee he’s not planning anything just reading a script. He is that stupid

Comment

Originally posted by shtferbrains View Post
                "The dildo of Consequence seldom comes pre-lubed."

We can all agree this guy and his minions are the worst thing to ever happen to our great country.
                But he has been able to enact all of his virtue signaling, woke agenda with a minority government.

Don't underestimate your competition.

He knows politics. It's like he is reading from a playbook.
                He is reading from a playbook but the calls are all coming in from the coaches on the sidelines.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...