• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Doesn’t make Sense!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doesn’t make Sense!

On my February natural gas bill carbon tax and gst now constitutes almost 31% of my bill and it goes up 30% April 1!!!!!

Thank the Liberals , destroyers of middle class wealth through tax’s . Crazy in a country where we need heat to live 5 months a year .

Chuck will claim it’s just a little bit quit complaining.

Comment

How long will we take this ABUSE?

Comment

I think Trudeau should quadruple the carbon tax in Oct, we need more uncomfortable, cold liberal voters in this country.
        Of course Mr. Singh will blame the petroleum industry for the higher prices.

Comment

The unbelievable part is millions still vote for this crap.

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
            How long will we take this ABUSE?
            We will be taking the abuse as long as urban Ontario and Quebec keep voting for that uneducated incompetent fool in the PMO.

And people wonder why the words "Canada is broken" keep coming up in conversation!

Comment

Sorry to remind you folks….

Remember… that there is no carbon tax in Quebec…. As they are all Hydro and have a long term deal with California for carbon offsets…

Cheers

Comment

Financial Post article:

Cheers

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...
                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.