• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fark

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fark

Apparently heading along a back country road at full tilt empty hit a pothole and not sure what happened next but can see result, one thing i noticed in canada your "back roads" are way way better than ours in oz
    i wonder what happens to our 38c alitre "road tax
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Capturefark2.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	92.7 KB
ID:	778003

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capturefark1.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	87.7 KB
ID:	778004

Ouch that looks nasty. Most of the back roads around here are smoother than the so called Highways!

Comment

That's gotta hurt. Hope you were insured.

I know someone that had the front leg break off at full speed and when he finally skidded to a stop he was hanging on the steering wheel staring at the road.

Comment

Ouch, nasty and looks like a very expensive repair.

Comment

Ok drinking and driving a sprayer isn't a good idea.

Just kidding you all right we had a neighbour do that years ago at full tilt he still isn't right.

Comment

Originally posted by malleefarmer View Post
            Apparently heading along a back country road at full tilt empty hit a pothole and not sure what happened next but can see result, one thing i noticed in canada your "back roads" are way way better than ours in oz
            i wonder what happens to our 38c alitre "road tax
            [ATTACH]2926[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]2927[/ATTACH]
            just needs a wheel alignment , no big deal, lol. rotator good iron

Comment

Is that a 1300? Did you have product on? Did the RH steering cylinder happen to break when you hit the pothole? I had a Wilmar 8650 and everyonce and a while when you would turn in the field and catch your next AB line, the front tires would go opposite directions. I would have to back up and turn the steering wheel back and forth til they synced up again. I now have a 1300 and have always wondered what would happen if a steering cylinder broke, that wheel could just go where ever it wanted to. I probably shouldn't go down the road at 30mph with a load on but I do anyways.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...