• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lumiderm

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lumiderm

Don't expect a whole lot from Lumiderm when it comes to flea beetles.

If you look in the Sask chem guide the rate for Lumiderm on canola is cutworms 480-960 ml
    flea beetles 960-1600 ml per 100 kg

After getting my liberty canola seed this year with lumiderm for a crazy price I was kind of curious as to what rate I was getting. First I phoned the guy that sold me the seed and he didn't know. Then I phoned the Bayer rep and he did not know but would try and find out. Next I phoned Dupont and they put 640 mm on their canola but they were not sure what Bayer did. The following day the Bayer rep got back to me and said they put on 640 ml for every 100 kg's of seed and also said if a had a big problem with beetles they would help with Decis.

A rate that might help for cut worms but won't do much for flea beetles.
    Last edited by seldomseen; May 21, 2018, 20:11.

"That's nice"...

Furrowtickler 👉👌

Comment

the garden horseradish is getting eaten up by flea beetles....crazy.

I am going to try soapy water.

Comment

Would it be effective for wireworm on wheat? Same as cutworm rate?

Comment

Originally posted by Rareearth View Post
          Would it be effective for wireworm on wheat? Same as cutworm rate?
          It doesn't list wheat in the chem guide but on corn it shows wireworns at 167ml

Comment

Originally posted by seldomseen View Post
            Don't expect a whole lot from Lumiderm when it comes to flea beetles.

If you look in the Sask chem guide the rate for Lumiderm on canola is cutworms 480-960 ml
            flea beetles 960-1600 ml per 100 kg

After getting my liberty canola seed this year with lumiderm for a crazy price I was kind of curious as to what rate I was getting. First I phoned the guy that sold me the seed and he didn't know. Then I phoned the Bayer rep and he did not know but would try and find out. Next I phoned Dupont and they put 640 mm on their canola but they were not sure what Bayer did. The following day the Bayer rep got back to me and said they put on 640 ml for every 100 kg's of seed and also said if a had a big problem with beetles they would help with Decis.

A rate that might help for cut worms but won't do much for flea beetles.
            I heard you were trying to find that out ? So I wonder why they pay for the matador then ? I noticed last year south of town it was killing them , though ? That was first time we ever had to spray for flea Beatles with lumiderm on canola

Comment

Our nexera has visivio/lumiderm.
              Hope the 2 are Good.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                "That's nice"...

Furrowtickler 👉👌
                Yup , 👀 a little closer and , hmmm not so good lol

Comment

Lumiderm canola fields had to be sprayed for flea beetles here last year. If you have heavy Flea beetle pressure, Decis is no good, only has contact action. The beetles will be back eating soon after.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...
                  X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                  You agree to our and by clicking I agree.