• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lotto MAX or Who actually got Rain. seems like it was a few tenths to a inch.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lotto MAX or Who actually got Rain. seems like it was a few tenths to a inch.

I think I have a better chance of winning Lotto Max tonight than getting any meaning full rain this year.

Yes, grass the 1/4 inch with the other tenths gives us a grand total of .5 so far this year.

Yesterday at one point we had clear sky above us and it was raining in the valley and north.

Mostly piss with the wind.

So what did others get and who actually won the Lotto Max Rain event and really is a tenth this year going to grow a crop?

Just saying we need a soaker before the heat and the heat is on its way.

The wind that is needed in fall could F#$K off for a while.

Oh well, I'm stopping at my Local Esso for a Lotto Max. Suddenly Ill quit and leave this shit hole Trudeau Loving country.

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post
    I think I have a better chance of winning Lotto Max tonight than getting any meaning full rain this year.

Yes, grass the 1/4 inch with the other tenths gives us a grand total of .5 so far this year.

Yesterday at one point we had clear sky above us and it was raining in the valley and north.

Mostly piss with the wind.

So what did others get and who actually won the Lotto Max Rain event and really is a tenth this year going to grow a crop?

Just saying we need a soaker before the heat and the heat is on its way.

The wind that is needed in fall could F#$K off for a while.

Oh well, I'm stopping at my Local Esso for a Lotto Max. Suddenly Ill quit and leave this shit hole Trudeau Loving country.
    Hour west of Saskatoon about a inch.

Comment

Sha hahahah don’t say hahahaha

Way to go I always say farming is 90% luck 10% brains

Comment

The red disc in my peavey mart gage is still on the bottom.

Hour and a quarter south west of Regina.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
          Sha hahahah don’t say hahahaha

Way to go I always say farming is 90% luck 10% brains
          .......either way, I'm doomed!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Trace to nill North West is Stoon to Battleford and North

Comment

Extreme NE , not a drop . Guess we gotta pay back that 11” we got in 4 days in 15

Comment

Well it’s no Lotto Max but we will count our lucky stars

Comment

I have never lost a crop while still seeding it. As for our shithole country don't let the screen door hit you in the ass on your way out.

Comment

A couple of tenths after I took the flies out of the gauge.

Comment

1 tenth ...4miles nw of tsipp

Comment

Yea horse your boy Trudeau is creating a shit hole country. We will be a basket case if he wins again. I know for a liberal it’s hard to see that killing oil and wonder were all the money went is hard to grasp

Comment

A total of three inches.

Oh, no, that would have been dust in the gauge if this country would have been summer fallow. Is there anything left of the sand piled for the over passes at Regina?

Comment

835 versatile, I better go fix fences, the cows already smell the greener pastures to the north.

Comment

Yea horse your boy Trudeau is creating a shit hole country. We will be a basket case if he wins again. I know for a liberal it’s hard to see that killing oil and wonder were all the money went is hard to grasp

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.