• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gona be chilly by morning...

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gona be chilly by morning...

Ah the long weekend , seems near every single year there is a frost event here around this time.
    Won’t be a hard killing frost but it will be here again come mornin.

Not unusual by any means for this area , just seems like clock work 9/10 years

Comment

Tomorrow morning or Saturday morning?

Comment

Tomorrow morning here, clearing off from the north now.
        Most likely just a touch of frost in low lying areas north of river in the regular frost prone spots.
        Again not unusual here, just would be nice if it would not freeze for a change this time of year.
        Had a bad one a few years ago on June 6th. It’s just not fun to deal with this time of year.

Comment

Comment

Looks like all farm weather stations are showing about -1.9c last night in SE sask

Pretty much a carbon copy of last year I’d say...maybe a bit less frost and it came a bit earlier

Comment

I hear the flea beetle dinner bell

Comment

Originally posted by Ache4Acres View Post
                I hear the flea beetle dinner bell
                Yup , if canola is up I would be finding matador

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...
                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.