• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

so if Alberta cuts BC off ....cheap gas and diesel here..right????

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so if Alberta cuts BC off ....cheap gas and diesel here..right????

So if the two NDP governments out west start a family feud it should mean lower prices for us in Saskatchewan because where is all the excess going?

Or is that why federated is taking an outage?

Oh my guts are hurting from laughing.

See economics would say that will happen in canada no we will pay 💰

Comment

Lmao joke of the week bucket. Good one.
      It will double in price. Our good friends the oil companies.

Comment

no it will be just like fertilizer , we will have to pay to ship it to the gulf of mexico and back.
        even when it never goes anywhere
        why would oil be any different.

Comment

Sadly your all correct

Comment

ok but what if saskatchewan joins in on the ban on fuel to BC....Once fuel prices go crazy in BC....that pipeline won't take long for things to be sorted out....too bad the taxpayer is on the hook...

Comment

I wonder why moe isnt helping notley out a little more ?

Comment

bucket,

leftists, Greens, the NDP, all of them, are not unhappy with higher energy costs, rather they are desirous of higher energy prices. They view two ways;

1) the higher petro prices rise, the greater the reduction in consumption, and that will lead to less carbon being released into the atmosphere.(hence,,,we're saving the planet!!!)

2) the higher petro prices rise, the quicker their society will turn to renewable energy, ie panels and windmills and start drive electric cars.

I know it doesn't make sense, but they would embrace an energy cut off from AB and SK.

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                  I wonder why moe isnt helping notley out a little more ?
                  The saskparty only campaigns for the NDP in this province ...to start helping Alberta's NDP is a no no...whether it makes sense or not.

Comment

So here is more leftard logic. Protest oil, leave it in the ground. Protest pipelines but wait let's have state investment(ownership). And then it gets better. Let's spend a few billion to build port facility including pipeline to import foreign jet fuel and it goes on.

Comment

I have a cycle finder/ date converter.... if you use the start of Riel Rebellion according to wiki you get July 20 2018 as a peak in cycle ....

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...