• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blizzard A Coming

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blizzard A Coming

Suppose to get up 20cm out of this storm system, bring it on and more. We didn’t get as much as most out of the one in early March, so looking for a good one this time.
    Yes there are some that are saying “not again”, we don’t need anymore!
    Well, sorry but we do. Pretty certain anyone south of the number 1 are doing a snow dance this aft noon.

Good to hear and please keep it all. I will gladly give all my share to anyone that want it.

I just want sunny warm weather and to see all the snow that has been here since early Nov. gone.

Comment

Usually when the radio blows it up big for days it isn't what they thought.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
        Usually when the radio blows it up big for days it isn't what they thought.
        That's what trumps endless hookers all say.

Comment

Hope you get what you need. I hope we don’t get what we don’t need! Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by seldomseen View Post
            Good to hear and please keep it all. I will gladly give all my share to anyone that want it.

I just want sunny warm weather and to see all the snow that has been here since early Nov. gone.
            Same here, SWAMPED buried in white sh*t. Keep it south, take mine too!

We really enjoyed the DROUGHT last July, Aug and Sept.... heat please and MORE heat!

Comment

Looks interesting in central Alberta right now .

Comment

Holy wind Batman....... the precip will arrive sideways and piled up everywhere but where it's needed.

Comment

Keep it all down there. We are looking at another late spring and likely unseeded acres again for the third year in a row. Do you know what flooded land that does not get seeded yields? Getting more snow now with high winds.

Comment

Yea ill take a pass on this one as the wind will put it in every single yard and tree line and back road.

Nice slow wet snow thats the answer or better yet one rain after seeding or mid may.

Im not fussy just one rain in may one in june and one in july and one to finish.

Thats the plan mother nature.

Comment

On the bright side. Often see snow 3 times after the crows come back. So plenty of time for more snow.

Your welcome.

And ya were getting more wind than snow. Just plugged lanes and icy hiways.

Comment

DROUGHTS OVER LADIES, GENTLEMEN, TRANSGENDER OR HOW EVER YOU IDENTIFY......

it's wall to wall canola this spring! There'll be money to pay for 80% coverage, base price with 0% premium discount AND the highest rate Unseedable Acreage feature.....topped off with $300/ac hail insurance.

It's all a no-brainer.....(how did Justin creep into this post).

Comment

Storm hit, good thing we finished fixing the legs upper bearings

Comment

Blowing so damn hard there every thing is laying on it's side. Bins even stacked.

Comment

Done here about an hr ago
                              Still a bit windy but dying out

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...