• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fentanyl deaths everywhere

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fentanyl deaths everywhere

At what point are we going to stop protecting the rights of losers pushing drugs losers entering your yard or house to steal and vandalize or beat the crap out of you for fun?

Nearly a daily bases fentanyl and other laced with poison drugs causing death.
    Are we not able to even talk about this?

More kids at school stoned and lazy than ever.

no worries ....they will legalize fentanyl next.

Comment

Is there a place for "natural selection" in this debate? Probably depends if it's your kid or someone else's.

No sense being tough on crime. Re: the pusher network....hug a thug.

What will be the true costs of legalizing marijuana. Heard a statement, it has to be cheap enough to undercut the black market yet not cheap enough to encourage abuse and maybe even use. Cognitive impairment.... productivity losses, compromising mental and physical health and already "at risk" people. Oh but the tax revenue!!!!....for the wrong reason.

Geez and it will be "clean" pot....unlaced! Well then, we better legalize methamphetamines, cocaine and heroine while we're at it!

Comment

It’s getting ghoulish here. They keep catching guys “visiting” terminal cancer patients in the local hospitals with syringes, drawing the fentanyl out of their patches. Time to start filling swamps with shallow graves

Comment

After thought....food for thought. What lengths did employers, oil companies/pipeline construction companies/industrial construction companies/etc.... , go to to ensure their employees were clean....so before if you failed a piss test for pot you were fired?......now it's going to be ok because its legal? What's changed besides the law? Are users magically no longer a risk to their fellow workers? Hypocrites!

Klausterphobia.....you ever been piss tested? What's the new rules going forward going to be?

Comment

Will be interesting to hear about how many innocent people will pay the price with there lives from this legislation. How much will the government gain in revenue and then how much will they spend on a cure for the monster they have created. How many lawsuits will be created by this brilliant policy.

Comment

I guess i didnt get the memo,I am pretty sure pot was being used in the 60s,so how cum all of a sudden armogedon. Politics MABEY.

Comment

Apparently the strength has increased quite a bit from that time too.

Comment

Fentanyl is kind of a natural thinning of the herd.

Comment

I know several potheads - lifetime users, not much wrong with their minds nor their work ethics. I have never heard of them having an accident either. Many of them are old guys now. Back in 1968 LSD was the fentanyl at university. Some of the users and producers that I remember became big wigs. Go figure! But today the users, many very young, are dying in droves, people get hooked by taking pain killers. It’s sad. An article I read seemed to imply that certain people are just prone to become dependant but most of us are not at risk. If I end up in pain, there is no way in hell.

Comment

exactly all those pot smokers from the 70s are the business . owners, farmers , mayors etc. church members etc.
                      of today .

and there are always the examples of truly nuts folks that smoke ,
                      but they were all nuts before they smoked anyway.

Booze is way worse always has been .
                      never had to break up a fight between stoned people .
                      never saw a stoned girl beat on a cop.
                      but I have with drinkers.

I did smoke a fair bit , at one time . 25 years ago
                      but not my thing ,
                      just felt paranoid , and felt I had to brush my teeth a lot .

I
                      Last edited by sawfly1; Mar 17, 2018, 00:03.

Comment

seen exact opposite sum.

Mines and construction sites zero tolerance to alcohol and dope ampetamines ice many other drugs instant dismissal, its law here and drug testing of drivers instant loss of liscence. As well as booze of course.

Our blood level is .05 for driving about 3 stubbies of beer in first hour and 1 every hour after. I play safe and drink low alc beer when out 3% alc.

Tongue in cheek if any of you guys have a beer with sask3 and his lovely wife rhonda beware you may not come out alive and have to camp over........works hard plays even harder

Comment

Originally posted by malleefarmer View Post
                          Our blood level is .05 for driving about 3 stubbies of beer in first hour and 1 every hour after. I play safe and drink low alc beer when out 3% alc.
                          I thought everyone figured that out in the '90s Mallee - that's not very "low alcohol" beer in terms of being over the legal limit. Regular beer is 5%, the low alcohol version is 3% so not a big difference in terms of impairment.

Comment

I used to think exact same Big Wheel, until my son and niece bout got opiod prescriptions from oral surgeon. There's a blind faith in healthcare that's causing a big portion off the issue. People don't naturally stick needles in their arms.

Comment

Yes good point mac, can't they come up with something better to prescribe?

But there still is the dealers on the street that aren't being dealt with. The argument to legalize marijuana was we can't police it so make it legal? So how the hell and what the hell is the difference when now it can be everywhere how are they going to police all these little rules.

You have to go straight home when purchasing ya like someone can't argue they got lost.

And what was it 4 plants per house or person? Who's going around counting? The sask power people maybe? Hahaha

But the saddest part is that kids now have been given the green light to think well hey if it's good for someone 18 or 19 why not now at 12. Absolutely stupid.

The problem with drugs is they don't do anything to the dealers when we catch them always was always will be.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.