• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Islam in canada

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Islam in canada

This should make everyones friday

Sorry cant post pic but it was a snapshot for the islamic party of canada. They are trying to get certified for the next federal election. We are so fuked in canada.

Comment

All the more reason to go to a two party system. Whether thats right or wrong but it would rliminate all these parties that are taking votes away for nothing.

Comment

This is the beginning of the End.

Comment

I theaten my wife with Sharia law all the time, half teasing of course. Maybe sock boy won't be such an islamalover since islam party will be taking votes away from the liberals.

Comment

Originally posted by biglentil View Post
            I theaten my wife with Sharia law all the time, half teasing of course. Maybe sock boy won't be such an islamalover since islam party will be taking votes away from the liberals.
            Solid points.
            If true this would definitely take some votes that Trudeau is pandering for especially if Omar Kadr is a candidate.

Comment

.......almost hard to believe, almost. But remember we are talking about Canada, the country without an identity. A bunch of pandering pansies. If you can't blend in and accept the current culture(while quietly practicing your own), go back to what you want(where you came from) or go to another country that aligns with your ideals, morals and beliefs. I don't want the country my forefathers built to become the shithole countries some people are trying to escape from.

To new Immigrants: Maybe the opportunities afforded you here come with consessions that need to be made by you! You are in our house now! Live by our rules or go home !

Comment

This is great news. Anything that splits the vote on the left will help the right. Think of all the times when the right was divided, resulting in the left into power since they have been undivided. We should be encouraging all marginalized groups on the left to create and vote for their own parties. First Nations, LGBTQ..., unemployed fishermen, former Scottish farmers who support carbon taxes, Che Guevera and Castro fans, etc.

Divide and conquer.

Comment

Possibly we should consider having our own government here in the west.

Comment

Originally posted by samhill View Post
                    Possibly we should consider having our own government here in the west.
                    If Andrew Scheer doesnt get in then yes definetely.

Comment

There’s so much we’re not aware of but one glaring example is the Hudson Bay Railway.
                      Fix the thing and send the bill to the owners, if they won’t pay then refuse them access to Canada and go to court to recover expenses.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post

To new Immigrants: Maybe the opportunities afforded you here come with consessions that need to be made by you! You are in our house now! Live by our rules or go home !

Comment

Touché grassy!

Some how I don't think I can win this match.....you may as well call checkmate!

Comment

Get over it Grassy, we’re not staying in the Stoneage, although we have the new stoned age.
                            We pay them tons of money and look after them every year.

Comment

Hopefully it will show to some slow learners the folly of importing voting blocs. Looks like that has backfired on the lieberals.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.