• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Its a Free Vacation Day for the PM and His Family Again!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its a Free Vacation Day for the PM and His Family Again!

Click image for larger version

Name:	28827522_348706632309912_1875786127448536030_o.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	80.3 KB
ID:	777921

Well its starting to look to me that the Liberal party every time the Idiot does something really stupid its easier to get him out of Dodge than let him open his mouth.

Ah the Puppet masters at work.

In Canada its starting to really look like we have unelected officials running the country and puppets in place to speak and sing and dance (Trudeau can dance as we seen in India) to make the Stupid in the country feel like we have a real leader.

The Media likes a show as seen on CBC CTV and Global.

So again our leader is gone because he works so hard we need a government jet and crew to go to florida. Hell you Pay for it like i do but no its paid for by the taxpayers of Canada. So i guess i just got home and am paying for another trip again.

Way to go liberals i still say he will have a Mental Break down and be gone before his term is up.

Wake up Quebec Ontario and BC.

Because if NAFTA Fails you three will have soup kitchens.

Snow day coming tonight in Calgary.

Name:	IMG_5961.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	91.9 KB
ID:	777922

Does Disney need a replacement for Goofy?

Maybe he will be the new featured attaction....Disney is full of fictional chararters....he will fit in perfect as Canada's "Leader"....

Comment

I feel so sorry for the people of Florida.

But its all about damage control and get him as far away from Canada so the game can continue.

Comment

Wasn't he in Regina yesterday?

Nothing heard about his tour of Evraz?

Comment

Name:	29261191_10160329399025624_2590344264931402516_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	60.1 KB
ID:	766330

Im starting to feel sorry for any one who voted liberal. At the beginning i would find a few but even my die hard friends are not talking.

Problem is the liberal party needed a big name to save them they got Trudeau then they thought as a drama teacher they could work with him and run from behind the curtain but that is looking like it doesnt work.

So they will continue to send him away to stop the damage.

Ralph quit please and go out with dignity sooner than later.

Please for all of us in Wascana. Please retire.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
              Does Disney need a replacement for Goofy?

Maybe he will be the new featured attaction....Disney is full of fictional chararters....he will fit in perfect as Canada's "Leader"....
              A part time drama teacher like Mr Dressup could pull off goofy I assume......

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver88 View Post
                A part time drama teacher like Mr Dressup could pull off goofy I assume......
                What do you think the Moron will pull out of his tickle trunk this time?

Is there a Wizard of Oz pavilion at Disney World? He would be perfect for the ScareCrow character! He exemplifies the part in every way...to the core! 100% qualified.

Comment

Comment

Makes me wonder if he is really in florida the aga kahn island is only a short flight away. Normally that prick makes sure he is in the news while on vacation.

Comment

Originally posted by sofa.king View Post
                      Makes me wonder if he is really in florida the aga kahn island is only a short flight away. Normally that prick makes sure he is in the news while on vacation.
                      Oh, so now he's a magician too.....i wish he would disappear for good!

Comment

🎯, someone is on the ball . Bingo !!!

Comment

Come on seriously what do you guys think he's dressed up as on this vacation? Hahahaha
                          Crocodile hunter Everglades?
                          Crocket or tubbs Miami vice?
                          A Cuban? Well ok he is one.

Comment

Well the Liberals are now pushing new gun control ...

Then maybe a stop at Aga Kahn island to to drop off several billion Canadian tax dollars to that poor underfunded organization. All in good will of course .
                            All while keeping in good standing of his U.N. Ideals of course.

Comment

Interesting theory.....

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...