• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for recommendations

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for recommendations

Hello, new here... Have a question that I am hoping I can get some advice on.

We moved to a new property with an old runway that the previous owner was growing a bit of hay on for his horses. We would like to seed with clover (once the snow melts) and was wondering what the best approach is?

Break up the old grass/hay/weeds? Or just seed on top?

I have a CaseIH 585, and was thinking about a tine cultivator, disc, or a chain harrow. I am not looking for anything huge (single row) and used as we're on a budget.

The soil here is mostly clay (I'm told). We just moved to the property in the late fall.
  • Reply to this Thread
  • Return to Topic List
Working...
X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
You agree to our and by clicking I agree.