• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Record Arizona home price

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Record Arizona home price

Nummus Properties who has the same mail address as Brant Tractor Ltd. has purchased a 4 acre property in Scottsdale for $17.5 million. The stone mansion has five kitchens ,two elevators,a golf simulator,basketball and volleyball courts,a rock climbing wall,fitness centre,a guesthouse and eight garages. No wonder implement prices are so high.

The ad doesn't say thanks a billion for nothin'

Comment

Originally posted by farming101 View Post
      The ad doesn't say thanks a billion for nothin'
      You beat me to it 101.

Comment

Again i say name one farmer who can purchase a 17 million dollar home.

Now Business connected to farming no problem.

Houston we have a problem when junk equipment pays more that the food we produce.

Comment

High rent
          http://homesoftherich.net/2010/08/mega-mansion-in-saskatchewan-canada/ http://homesoftherich.net/2010/08/mega-mansion-in-saskatchewan-canada/

Comment

Originally posted by farming101 View Post
            High rent
            http://homesoftherich.net/2010/08/mega-mansion-in-saskatchewan-canada/ http://homesoftherich.net/2010/08/mega-mansion-in-saskatchewan-canada/

https://www.mansionglobal.com/articles/91218-scottsdale-arizona-home-sells-for-17-5-million-breaks-state-record

https://www.mansionglobal.com/articles/91218-scottsdale-arizona-home-sells-for-17-5-million-breaks-state-record https://www.mansionglobal.com/articles/91218-scottsdale-arizona-home-sells-for-17-5-million-breaks-state-record

Comment

I keep looking for my house in Florida and i cant find it.

Click image for larger version

Name:	QwK4GSzxQlqp3iusSv9zCA.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	98.0 KB
ID:	766294

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post
                Again i say name one farmer who can purchase a 17 million dollar home.

Now Business connected to farming no problem.

Houston we have a problem when junk equipment pays more that the food we produce.

There is not one farmer that can buy a $17 million home.... unless he wants to farm 50,000-100000 acres and has a food processing plant attached to his farm to take his peas and lentils and turn them into $5000 per tonne protein. Or takes his $3 oats and them into $6000 a tonne porridge. Or has a bunch of cows and has a slaughter and packaging plant and sells his beef for $10 per pound.

That farmer can buy a $17 million house and probably a fancy jet to fly to it. That is if he has any time to go....because he works 18 hours per day, 7/365, his vacations are dressed up business trips, and he has risked everything and went broke a couple times in the last 50 years, has waded through years of stress and high debt loads, left behind a few dead bodies of bankers and business associates over the years, had to deal with 100’s of employees, deal with Gov. regulations and oh don’t forget the good old CRA only to finally make it all work after A HUGE effort.

It’s a free country and that is what is called business and the so called wealthy living is available to anyone who has the intestinal fortitude and willpower to overcome all the obstacles and had some good luck. I congratulate these people. If that’s what they want who am I to criticize them.

Jimmy Pattison looks pretty rough on the cover, but he says he is just getting going. I don’t know the Semples, but their wealth didn’t fall into their lap without a lot of work and stress.

Their kids and grandkids and heirs will appreciate the new house.

Comment

Some of those farmers near Regina could by a 17 million dollar house. Some of that land is worth a pretty penny.

Comment

Originally posted by Crestliner View Post
                    There is not one farmer that can buy a $17 million home.... unless he wants to farm 50,000-100000 acres and has a food processing plant attached to his farm to take his peas and lentils and turn them into $5000 per tonne protein. Or takes his $3 oats and them into $6000 a tonne porridge. Or has a bunch of cows and has a slaughter and packaging plant and sells his beef for $10 per pound.

That farmer can buy a $17 million house and probably a fancy jet to fly to it. That is if he has any time to go....because he works 18 hours per day, 7/365, his vacations are dressed up business trips, and he has risked everything and went broke a couple times in the last 50 years, has waded through years of stress and high debt loads, left behind a few dead bodies of bankers and business associates over the years, had to deal with 100’s of employees, deal with Gov. regulations and oh don’t forget the good old CRA only to finally make it all work after A HUGE effort.

It’s a free country and that is what is called business and the so called wealthy living is available to anyone who has the intestinal fortitude and willpower to overcome all the obstacles and had some good luck. I congratulate these people. If that’s what they want who am I to criticize them.

Jimmy Pattison looks pretty rough on the cover, but he says he is just getting going. I don’t know the Semples, but their wealth didn’t fall into their lap without a lot of work and stress.

Their kids and grandkids and heirs will appreciate the new house.
                    All off us dead beats back . Good on them , farmers don’t have to buy any ones specific equipment.
                    But it does show a glimpse of who is making money in Ag , regardless of the booo hoo stories from Ag manufacturing.

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                      All off us dead beats back . Good on them , farmers don’t have to buy any ones specific equipment.
                      But it does show a glimpse of who is making money in Ag , regardless of the booo hoo stories from Ag manufacturing.
                      Should read , off our backs ...

Comment

Geez guys when did success become a dirty word? Congrats on the new home john deere guys. Poor sf3 is slumming it in florida. And he can hardly afford those new 690s lol

Comment

Blah blah blah./

Its iron thats over priced.

Comment

those Deere Combines aren't worth what they think they are.

790s.

Comment

SF3 can afford a smaller house in FLA. And his own Jet...3 x S790’s cost the same as a new Jet today...and the Jet can run everyday....the S790 is in the shed 11/12 months....see SF3....”your richer than you think”....and you get the winters off. Congrats...

PS....the Jet uses about the same about is diesel as your Deere’s....so no prob for the fuel bill too.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.