• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not Photoshopped cheeky bastard

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not Photoshopped cheeky bastard

Those of you who have been to oz may relate. PS not my bbq or photo
    Click image for larger version

Name:	11665501_10153473326949700_7965217170339219902_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	24.0 KB
ID:	777887

Put another snake on the barbi, make sure it's well done.

Comment

I've seen less than 6 snakes in my life outside a zoo.
      Never seen a rat in my life, and a spider bigger than a dime has me freaked.
      One of the good things about 40 below! after no mosquitoes.
      Last edited by blackpowder; Feb 18, 2018, 12:19.

Comment

We all get itchy balls at times

https://www.facebook.com/LADbible/videos/4488678621179293/

Comment

Well that's it. Its a big world and I am absolutely not going to get to see all of it. Between that photo, some that my son sent me while he was in Australia and the stories he told when he got home I have zero desire to ever visit that continent. I don't plan to go to Africa either but I'll go there long before I go live with omnipresent snakes and great big spiders.

Comment

Originally posted by bobofthenorth View Post
            Well that's it. Its a big world and I am absolutely not going to get to see all of it. Between that photo, some that my son sent me while he was in Australia and the stories he told when he got home I have zero desire to ever visit that continent. I don't plan to go to Africa either but I'll go there long before I go live with omnipresent snakes and great big spiders.
            Australia is excellent. Hospitable people, no language barrier, and understandable currency exchange. I had an excellent experience. Forget the cities, get out to the country where the real people are. Pub culture is great. There is a rural commonality, no nonsense, do your work, then have some fun.
            New Zealand was excellent as well. Thinking of all these mass shootings and violence culture. I was on a bus tour that stopped at a hostel in Blackball NZ. Got a room and went for dinner at the pub downstairs. Drank beer and visited locals. Around 10:30 pm a farmer/rancher comes into the pub and asks “who wants to spotlight possums?” They were and incredible destructive nuisance.
            He described that we goto his property gives us a .22 and a spotlight. We ride on the bonnet (?) of a ute and spotlight possums up in the trees. I agreed and an English soldier type came along. The guy bought us A dozen Red Lion (?) beer, took us to his property in the dark, and we idled around his property, spotlighted and shot possums until about 4 am. It was super fun, and we made it back to the hostel in plenty of time to catch the bus. To this day, I would never be able to know where that farmers property is. We just did it and it all worked out fine.

Comment

My dream, somebody driving me around supplying me with beer and bullets, you must find his name.

Comment

Originally posted by makar View Post
                My dream, somebody driving me around supplying me with beer and bullets, you must find his name.
                It was rather surreal. There was a bus load of us generally in party mode. Shooting gophers in my (ahem) late teens with a box of beer was a pretty damn good way to spend time. It was not frequent but exceptional fun.
                I recall at that pub thinking I needed somebody who understood what a gun does. There was a conversation about the procedure and the purpose. The English guy knew about a .22 calibre and how we were going to behave with it in this late night adventure. So basically it was “we are into the beers, here, soooo....we have to be careful.”
                It all worked out. I get to tell a story on an online ag forum.
                I don’t reccomend it to anyone, don’t do it.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...
                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.