• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

End of week Thursday report

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

End of week Thursday report

Well busy day in USA yesterday and our area gets on the news for a mass school shooting. What’s interesting down here is the news goes for the jugular on the kid. No this wasn’t a kid but a 19 year old and Florida has the death penalty. He was kicked out of this school a year ago and was a outsider even so bad the outsiders didn’t like the kid. They asked students about a shooting and all said it was probably the kid who got expelled year ago.
    One thing he will be in court tomorrow sad part this loser killed 17 people from teachers to students to a guard.

Then we had a three hour stopped traffic coming back from the keys.

Fires due to dry conditions and three fires were going. Funny part after we finally started moving past and they had us driving on opposite side of the road out the fire was burning along the road and ambers crossing highway.

Keys got the shit beat out of it from hurricane Irma.

Now in canada we have big blunder still screwing up almost daily.

When you want a change people think who you elect. Alberta knows and now Canada realizes.

Trump will eat him alive, Mexico will get a deal Canada won’t.

We had snow and rain again at the farm.

Big court case is over in sask and lots of people need to look long and hard on what happened it was a crime That lead to the mishap.

Now Trudeau jumps in, it’s a coart case your not a dictator the Court system works and it doesn’t matter if your white Chinese black Hispanic or native.

Move on Canada.

Guy shot in Florida breaking Into a home and threatening the family he is dead now hit a home of a ex. FBI agent.

Great engineering building the road to the keys

Well if I missed any thing add.

Oh I would say trump is more popular this year than last year.

He's got a base of support yup.
    Not going to start or feed a discussion about guns or Trump.
    But I can be a conversation wet blanket here at home when people go on about it.
    I just say in no way can Canucks as total outsiders understand or worry about these American issues.
    Shuts people up actually.
    At least Americans dont waste much effort worrying about what we do up here.

Comment

Of
      Course they don't worry about us up here they have more people in the next state and plenty of states around each one to deal with. So we re not an issue to list
      There.
      But to us who do we have? They are a major factor to say not is not being in touch with reality.
      Are trumps proposals to shut down ag trade good for you or me? Jeez
      But what's interesting is the farmers down there are like here they vote one way only
      Usually no matter what but behind the scenes they are worried as every day the lack of trade deals lesssens their opportunities. Slowly the USA is getting sidelined with foreign deals which if we were on the ball we d be taking advantage of it. But as if that will
      Happen with the clowns running things here.

Comment

The USA is very important to us, yes it is and I believe we’re getting left behind.

350mil people vs 35mil no they don’t look at us as that important, as a neighbouring state.

But the play going on in canada with our idiots and oil gas etc is scary and sad.

Where does the money come from and Trudeau doesn’t know.

Gun crime in the above case the shooter is a adult. He will die due to that fact because he’s 19. The guy had mental issues. You put down rabid dogs you put down rabid people.

It’s nice to not see this bullshit like we do things in canada.

The police come out and say what happened who done it who is in jail how many died and the media goes after the killer.

Not the hug a thug oh poor me bullshit we do in canada.

If you do the crime you do the time and he will in the end die like his victims.

The point on the keys is the engineering marvel started in the beginning with a guy and a train building over water rail to the keys. Millions spent way way way back.

Other countries building shit every day like Klause says yet we zig zag to coast and can’t even build a pipe line to move product. And people say we’re doing ok in Canada. We’re not we are becoming a country of mis fits who eventually will be left in the Dust.

It was national Ag day on the 13 th no one really probably cared and that the day I found out I got taken for close to 20;000.00 by a company and guess what every one else will get paid except us who supply the raw material. Happy Ag Day.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post

It was national Ag day on the 13 th no one really probably cared and that the day I found out I got taken for close to 20;000.00 by a company and guess what every one else will get paid except us who supply the raw material. Happy Ag Day.
          Sorry to hear that SK3

Comment

Second time we got stung by a company in my farming history.

First was barley to natural valley beef.

Good idea, lots got stung.

Again great idea not offered by grain companies and won’t be since now us farmers will just throw in the bush.

Talk some employees were bad but don’t know.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post
              Second time we got stung by a company in my farming history.

First was barley to natural valley beef.

Good idea, lots got stung.

Again great idea not offered by grain companies and won’t be since now us farmers will just throw in the bush.

Talk some employees were bad but don’t know.
              Milligan in Foam Lake?

Comment

Got a deal on a starter changing wrench at a flea market now only $19,982.00 more to go to get my money back. Yes it looks like we got taken. Promise on delivery 90 days no problem I can wait it’s off grade canola. Well after back at Christmas and just before I left lots of calls and same useless bullshit. Should of done like we did last time with prairie valley. Snuck In when a employee went for a smoke as they liked to lock the main door. Found the main fool and let’s just say we got 30% of our money back. I’m getting to old for this shit.

Farmers will be paid shit all for their product all others covered.

Sad but as one gets older you hate the industry more each year.

Comment

My point was, we're not from America. We look at it like a herd of cows watching a train go by.
                  Ranting on in moral superiority about your own befuddlement is simple minded.
                  Understanding doesn't mean agreeing. Fretting is pointless.
                  If we're so concerned about trade then quit talking to the media for votes and do something.
                  Talk about crystal meth instead of guns for a change.
                  Just tired of some media and people on street flapping their gums is all.
                  I can think of many worse neighbors.

Comment

Well black powder if we’re the heard are we on way to the slaughter house with Justin

Comment

More like lemmings.

Comment

Canada is in turmoil we have a leader with no brains we have a party who just wants the cash that’s coming in to keep this show going.

We have no industry that wants to invest here because of idiotic ideas that do nothing for anything but make a few politicians think their making a difference.

Sad really a once proud country is a joke.

Watching the news tonight funny trump talks about it and then when the station comes back to the commentators they say this mishap can’t be blamed on the president it’s all officials and public.

Bet CBC or CTV didn’t show that.

Canada is concentrated on trump so the liberals get away with everything.

It’s a magic trick look here as we take from you.

Comment

[QUOTE=SASKFARMER3;370705]Well busy day in USA yesterday and our area gets on the news for a mass school shooting. What’s interesting down here is the news goes for the jugular on the kid. No this wasn’t a kid but a 19 year old and Florida has the death penalty. He was kicked out of this school a year ago and was a outsider even so bad the outsiders didn’t like the kid. They asked students about a shooting and all said it was probably the kid who got expelled year ago.
                          One thing he will be in court tomorrow sad part this loser killed 17 people from teachers to students to a guard.

Then we had a three hour stopped traffic coming back from the keys.

Fires due to dry conditions and three fires were going. Funny part after we finally started moving past and they had us driving on opposite side of the road out the fire was burning along the road and ambers crossing highway.

Great engineering building the road to the keys

We too marvelled at the 7 mile bridge on the way to Key West. Many things came to mind. Firstly, how deep do the supporting pillars go into the ocean and how many man-hours did that take? and secondly - how much concrete was used? Concrete has really become a monument of our times. But also- The free-standing over passes in US cities with gigantic turnpikes, 6,8, 10 lanes swirling fifty / sixty feet high and on and off ramps precariously balanced on concrete pillars instead of the thousands of truckloads of dirt we use to construct the few we have. We give little thought to the engineering and materials design but really it is quite awesome.

Comment

SF3: How does the system work in the USA when a company goes bankrupt and owes farmers money, Are companies protected or are farmers protected?

What about other countries like Australia or UK?

Are grain companies protected if their customers don't pay them?

Comment

Sk3. If you have the time. Head east to okacroke. drive north on the outer banks to Norfolk. You can take the 21 mile Chesapeake bay bridge. Which has two tunnels under the ocean floor. Quite amazing.army core of engineers don't accept can't.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.