• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

India tariff debacle australia trying to negoiate

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

India tariff debacle australia trying to negoiate

http://www.abc.net.au/news/rural/2018-01-10/ag-minister-to-fly-to-india-to-resolve-pulse-tarrif-dispute/9316924

Trying but may be in to hard basket

Pulse australia plus heaps of traders been there as well.

No one knows solution guess its in indians lap now

Comment

our guy is busy taking the Tide Pod Challenge and after three or 4 i think hell finally get it.

We have no one who cares they all are boy scouts the market will work it self out and break farmers screw up rotations and basically F#$K It up.

Comment

I can see reduction in rates but the tariff is here to stay because the Indian government needs money. I just hope that we don't see a situation where every importer gets to pay a different rate.

Comment

Canada and India have a fairly even trade balance, It’s time to put a tariff on some of their exports.

We need to figure out if there is an industry that has ties to the ruling political party.....similar to a Trudy/Bombardier connection and drop the hammer.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...
          X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
          You agree to our and by clicking I agree.