• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Edge agro auger

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Edge agro auger

Anyone own one of these augers or thoughts on them. The augers don't last very long anymore before the flighting and tube r wore out

Buy a "Thanks a Billion" auger before they move to the US and the FX adds a pile to the cost.

Comment

Agree it’s going to happ n and all the liberal supporters will soon realize the carbon tax and bullshit going on with trade and interest rates etc is a joke.

Move will happen and you can’t blame a company he’ll if we could move the farm I would of a long time ago.

Canada or American it’s always America first

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post
        Agree it’s going to happ n and all the liberal supporters will soon realize the carbon tax and bullshit going on with trade and interest rates etc is a joke.

Move will happen and you can’t blame a company he’ll if we could move the farm I would of a long time ago.

Canada or American it’s always America first
        You can’t move the farm but you can sell it and buy another one....

Comment

Personally I despise any kind of auger that has the drive incorporated into anything other than the main wheels, but if these are only good for pulling out of u-trough bins or hoppers, maybe it wouldn't be that big of deal.

Being that it's diesel powered, I'd want to know what tier emissions compliant it is... If it has DEF, a DPF, or even EGR, i'd probably say no... even though most old perkins' were indestructible.

If all you're looking for is hopper and u-trough bin capable auguers, give the UTL-40 by Springland a look. They hustle!

Comment

Seen those UTL’s in Stoon , neat auger for sure 👍

Comment

Your correct and drop acres in process to 14 quarters after you take into effect our low dollar then pay the taxes to Trudeau and sask and finally your farming a small farm in Kansas.

But then you have to try to become a American and they just don't let in anyone.

So i guess ill still run this pony till the liberals totally destroy canada and were a shit hole country.

oh wait were almost their.

Comment

I own one a 14x42 best auger ever. Makes all other makes look mickey mouse.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...