• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Know anyone in Hawaii this weekend?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Know anyone in Hawaii this weekend?

Major false alarm, sounds like lots of panic;

http://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/story/37259684/ballistic-missile-threat-alert-sent-to-hawaii-phones-was-a-mistake http://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/story/37259684/ballistic-missile-threat-alert-sent-to-hawaii-phones-was-a-mistake

Good thing it was a Democrat government employee, otherwise they'd be blaming Trump!

The Media Party may still try to blame Trump. lol

My sister was in Maui.got the message on their phones.also sirens.pretty scarey

Comment

Wouldn't be a good experience if you had kids along.

It would take a few Mai Tai just to relax again.

Comment

This looks like a weird setup to lower their guard? Some type of harbinger? I am torquing on firmly my tin foil hat. I will be looking at the eastern coast of USA for an attack in the next 6 weeks.

Comment

Family sending pictures of them sitting on their decks with pots on their head we’re ready.

Most realized fast it wasn’t correct.

Comment

Answer this question honestly, "What was your first thought?"

Mine was "North Korea".

There must have been a moment of holy **** in many people's minds given the tensions between NK & USA.

What do you think was going through the POTUS's mind if he knew of the warning before it was declared a mistake? Or the Defense Department's mind. Does Intelligence know it wasn't true the minute it was issued?
            Last edited by farmaholic; Jan 14, 2018, 00:04.

Comment

Sounds like their is going to be a baby boom in 9 months in Hawaii.

Comment

Originally posted by Stampsguy View Post
                Sounds like their is going to be a baby boom in 9 months in Hawaii.
                Only if erotic thoughts could overcome apocalyptic thoughts.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                  Only if erotic thoughts could overcome apocalyptic thoughts.
                  That’s what some are saying...

Got started but couldn’t finish!!

Comment

this is what came over everones phone.Until they issued a false alert pretty scary moments.

Comment

Pushed the wrong button... lol. MSM following the narrative.
                      Planned false flag .

Comment

Pressed the wrong button??? In this day and age, when everything needs a correct password, upper or lower case letters, etc.....how the hell can you press the wrong button on something so complicated as an incoming missile attack?

Comment

https://mobile.twitter.com/Breaking911/status/952262073337155584/

Very bizarre statement to make. What's the rush to push the button?

Comment

?Hawaii government hates trump they just loved Obama who visited the islands but actually did piss all for the islands.

Typical system in the USA the people who vote for the Liberal gov get nothing except the heads of the gov.

I say it was a pissed off Hillary supporter.

Comment

People are wingnuts.

Where were all the people running to, to get to in twenty minutes? There could not possibly be that many fallout shelters.

Had I been there, I would not have moved from my stoop chair. I want to be at ground zero for the vaporizing event because the aftermath beyond the zone would be a slow, painful death. This leads back to, where were all the people running to?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...