• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canola around the world... Reality Check prices

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canola around the world... Reality Check prices

Rapseed - In pit Dresden, Germany $564.22 CAD/MT $12.80/bu
    Colza - Del'd Buenos Aires $537.99 CAT /MT $12.20 /bu
    Rapseed - Del'd Dalmark S. UK $535.21 CAD/ MT $12.14 /bu
    Canola - China Mainland at port $603.31 CAD/MT $13.68/bu

Canola - Canada, Del'd LDM Yorkton $474 CAD/MT $10.75/bu
    Canola - Canada, Del'd Cargil Clavet $481 CAD/MT $10.81/bu
    Last edited by Klause; Dec 14, 2017, 11:24.

Yea we’re winning the game with our own crop!

Flush but let’s pay more for seed and fert and Chem and help those guys out some more

Comment

Just me being curious but what's an average colza yield and breakeven down in Argentina?

Comment

And we are still making very good profits growing it, even at 11 bucks. Better than 6 bucks when I started farming now that was tough to make money. Anyway no where on the planet will grain be worth less than landlocked yorkton sask as far from a waterway as humanly possible and a bottleneck railroad. Why do you think they built two crush plants there. Smart money.

Seriously though compare vancouver canola prices to your other destinations and account for ocean freight and I bet you are within a few bucks a tonne.

Comment

I believe they have moved up to 40average and they aren’t fertilizing like us.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...