• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone watching the Olympic curling trials?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone watching the Olympic curling trials?

We have had the games on in the house here all weekend.

The intensity and focus of the curlers has been fun to watch.

Crowds in Ottawa look light, maybe because it is a big arena.

I was cheering for Chelsea Carey but think Homan will do well in the Olympics.

Watching Koe and McEwen tonight. Like McEwen but think Koe will win.

Any other experts out there?

Rachael will be a great rep. Love the laser focus the whole team has.

Like both Kevin and Mike but cheering for Mike.

It was a great week of play despite tricky ice at times. When I used to curl I usually cursed the rocks being sharpened. It drove me nuts when some rocks were cutters.

Comment

So happy Jonesey got beat!! It’s time that team dismantled. Real tired of hearing “go go go go”. Unfortunately she will be in the Scottie’s ...... again!!
      Wish Gush would have been in the final. Not a fan of either team in the final. Koe would be a better rep if I had to choose.

Comment

I still like Jen and here's a side story. The MB Scottie's are in our town this time around. There's a little girl here that has had serious health issues from birth. She has had many surgeries and spends a lot of time in hospital. She is a fan of curling and Jennifer Jones. A letter to the Jones team prompted visits from the team, tickets to main events and signed sweaters for the little girl. Some real kindness shown. Now, Jones and team will be here. Jones' team dream didn't come true this time but they will brighten one little life here.

BTW, the Kerri Einarson team showed the same kindness for this little curling fan.

Comment

Koe will be a fantastic rep.

Comment

I think the best teams won to represent our country, hope they come home with the gold.

Comment

I was surprised to hear they will go to Olympics in S.Korea. It was a great curling weekend, gotta love it.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...
              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.