• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Emaciated Polar Bear.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Emaciated Polar Bear.

.....anyone see the story and video?

How do I know if this bear isn't an old bear at the end of it's long life? Piece video, an interview and an opinion together and you have a "story". Not pleasant to look at and neither is a mangey coyote freezing and starving to death in the winter. How many deer suffered near starvation in long cold winters with way too much snow? Propaganda and guilt trips can be powerful tools.

But to say I don't care if temperatures rise is just stupid given I make a living growing crops in a temperate climate of an area considered to be semi arid.....warmer temps with an increase in growing season precipitation? No guarantees. 2015 and 2017 were not "fun" years farming here. Input costs are too high to not care if rain is inadequate.

I have a hard time believing man hasn't left more of a footprint than he cares to admit. Vehicle outside temp reading in Regina can be a degree or two warmer than in the rural. Now what's happening on the eastern half of the continent? She's lit up like a Christmas tree...year round.

To me there would be essential use of energy and wasteful use of energy. ......"lifestyle" waste. I find the whole thing very hypocritical!

I hope no one starves to death driving junior to the artificial ice rink in the heat of July with an air conditioned gas guzzling SUV!

Maybe "Dr" Suzuki can charter a flight to the Arctic to hand feed the bear in the video.

The economy at any cost.....even if the environment has to pay? Hockey in the desert? I'm sure you can think of afew absurd concepts yourself.
    Last edited by farmaholic; Dec 9, 2017, 20:30.

I was thinking the exact same thing....if it's an old bear please just put it out of its misery ...or else throw it some food....

Comment

What's troubling Gus ?

Comment

Originally posted by hobbyfrmr View Post
        What's troubling Gus ?
        Gord can't tell you today but he left you a song to interpret. ...

Comment

If you read the comments under this post, the readers see through the propaganda machine's plot. Everyone knows bears, like every warm-blooded creature can appear bedraggled for various, none of those reasons need point to my production of carbon.

Comment

I have saw the post on a number of different Facebook and Twitter areas. I also make sure to read at least some of the comments under any post, whether it be like this, GMO, Monsanto or whatever.
            I have saw a thread of posts that are the opposite of what this is, with most comments only blaming co2, and there being no chance of it being nature taking it’s natural course.

Comment

I am so saddened by you guy's denial of the effects of climate change - I mean it's REAL, just look at the evidence:

"Heartbreaking video of starving human shows stark reality of climate change" (Old Holborn, twitter, credit to Sheila Gunn Reid, Rebel Media)

Click image for larger version

Name:	Heartbreaking picture.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	84.6 KB
ID:	766107

Someone said that we all have skeletons in our closet, but (David) Beckham takes his out for dinner.
              Last edited by burnt; Dec 10, 2017, 08:04.

Comment

I can't deny what I can't confirm......either way.

So I stay out of the deep end of the debate pool.

Comment

Sounds like they got to you to farma???!?!?

Grassy mind control, check the back of your neck for evidence of a small incision and a micro implant. We believe that the same chip might be used to provoke an unnatural love for John Deere so we need to get to SF3 and check a micro implant too!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ache4Acres View Post
                    Sounds like they got to you to farma???!?!?
                    .......I'm gullible.

I'm hitching up the horse to the cutter and getting groceries before the snow arrives.
                    Last edited by farmaholic; Dec 10, 2017, 12:42.

Comment

I hope that horse is farting lots because I am still dreaming of a rotation of corn and soybeans.

Comment

Originally posted by seldomseen View Post
                        I hope that horse is farting lots because I am still dreaming of a rotation of corn and soybeans.
                        ....then I'll be growing cacti and raising rattle snakes!

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                          ....then I'll be growing cacti and raising rattle snakes!
                          do you have any snow ? about 6" here , can drive anywhere in the fields , hunters have roads everywhere

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                            do you have any snow ? about 6" here , can drive anywhere in the fields , hunters have roads everywhere
                            Not very much. Most of the first stuff that came melted already but there's been some more since.

The sled(snow moblie) sellers are going to starve down here.

Comment

I could be wrong but I doubt you will get the same reaction with pictures of emaciated sled dealers....

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.