• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Special forces

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same one as you.

Comment

JT promised to reinstate war veteran benefits. A very small price to pay to people who are owed so much. And there aren't a lot of them living today.

Comment

Originally posted by sofa.king View Post
        Same one as you.
        I LOL'd at that one!

Comment

Agree totally Sofa. That useless dick would piss his pants if he had to deal with the things those men and women go thru.

Comment

I would much rather have my taxes going to support the veterans in any necessary way, old age and long-term care homes, disabled children and adults, and other various social programs that improve the life of our less-fortunate than millions and billions of dollars being shovelled out to dictators, traitors and terrorists and green BS.

Comment

Originally posted by dmlfarmer View Post
              Farm.. Your right and I apologize to the forum but SofaKing reply really p..... me off. But bonus compensation, regardless of whether or not it was earned or of the end result, is a sore point with me. AS I said I am all for paying danger pay when soldiers are in dangerous situations and I support higher wages for our servicemen. But I do not support bonus pay when it is not earned.
              The danger doesnt go away . Check out soldier suicides ? Do you think they can just shut that off ????

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                The danger doesnt go away . Check out soldier suicides ? Do you think they can just shut that off ????
                Are you implying that by continuing to pay the bonus to an injured soldier that this will lessen suicides? How about redirecting bonus money that is no longer being used to actual mental health treatment for injured soldiers or those suffering from PTSD regardless if they have been physically injured.? Or how about using it to reopen VA offices that the previous Conservative government closed? How many of you you posted on this forum running down Harper and Fantino when they were closing VA offices? If this is all about veterans, how many of the posters on here participated in the veterans black ribbon campaign? CaseIH did you wear a black ribbon? Do you even know what the campaign was about? And why has there been no thread praising Trudeau for reopening some VA offices that Harper closed. Admit it, this thread is not really about veterans or amount soldiers should be paid, it is simply politicizing a suffering of injured soldiers.

Comment

Dml your entitled to your opinion and it's good to hear everyone's thoughts on an issue like this. I hope anyone with these opinions on war veterans will head on down to their local legion and voice them out loud. It's easy to mouth off on an ag forum.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...
                  X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                  You agree to our and by clicking I agree.