• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paradise Papers

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bucket View Post
    I find it odd that those held in high regard in Canada don't invest in their own country....

Why not pay taxes and have better infrastructure?

Why not have a better railway system to compete with Cn and Cp that do sfa to improve logistics and are happy to move 1960 crop production and pay shareholders that move money to tax havens....

We are on our way to third world status because it doesn't matter if you are a dictator or a wealthy person.....if you don't invest in people and infrastructure of your own country ...it's doomed to fail.

Watch the FSU, argentina and other countries kick our ass. .....mostly due to the fact Canada hasn't kept pace with infrastructure.

Sure we are furthest from port but that doesn't mean we couldn't have a competitive logistics system in this country....
    👍 Exactly right. and we are already getting our asses kicked

Comment

Wealthy Liberals and Laurentian elites don't have any sense of guilt for moving their wealth out of Canada. They don't think it's patriotic to invest in Canada, or pay taxes in Canada(or anywhere as far as that goes), rather they think paying taxes is for westerners and the little people, and as far as spending in Canada,,,,well that's something for the federal government to do,,,, with others money, not theirs!

Comment

Can anyone actually believe the bravado and arrogance of Justin Trudeau and Bill Morneau, that they would so publically attack small business people, calling them tax cheats, while knowing the slimy, underhanded, tax avoidance their closet friends implement!

Makes me wonder whether Justin Trudeau, or any of his trust funds or numbered companies have any off shore investments to avoid Canadian taxes?

Has this question been asked of him?

Comment

More tid bits ....

Good points Danny

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
            I find it odd that those held in high regard in Canada don't invest in their own country....

Held in high regard??? Really. Maybe it's the greasy pricks that made me cynical!!! Boyd is invisible and I can't see how that slimy two faced hypocrite Morneau can show his face in public.... step down!

Then there's that A-hole PM who is in way over his head! Like someone said.... a trust-fund baby who never really had to hold a real job to earn a living! He's there because of WHO he is not WHAT he is.... have a little humility man!

Then there's all the others with their snout in the public trough or waiting for a golden parachute job.... they can't call out the others because its hard to call someone else a pig when your snout is in the same trough!

High regard my ASS. (sorry bucket rant over)

Comment

Not so much tax evasion furrow..... the army sacked Rome because their pension didn't get paid .... interest rates are a sob.

Comment

The irony that can't be missed is the picture is of a Greek soldier.

Comment

Originally posted by Braveheart View Post
                  The irony that can't be missed is the picture is of a Greek soldier.
                  My thoughts too. 😀

Funny about Rome; always mention it’s fall like momentous quick event. Sure the city was sacked numerous times but took 500 years of decline before it ended. Now the USSR it fell abruptly to even the surprise of its leaders.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...