• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Agri-Trade Equipment Expo! This week.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agri-Trade Equipment Expo! This week.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6326.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	94.6 KB
ID:	777776

Agri-Trade began in 1984 and has continued to this day, and is a joint venture of the Red Deer and District Chamber of Commerce and Westerner Park. Agri-Trade is considered to be one of the best Farm Equipment Shows to do business in North America. It is one of the shows in Canada that is supported by the major equipment retailers as a “National Stand”.
    November 8-11, 2017 - Westerner Park, Red Deer, Alberta.

Its one of the shows i try to get to each year. Yes its a province away but we combine it with family and its a outing. Equipment is parked for the winter may as well look at new stuff, old stuff and way to expensive stuff.
    Have my Black jacket and hat and ready to go.

Who else is attending.

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post
    [ATTACH]2251[/ATTACH]

Agri-Trade began in 1984 and has continued to this day, and is a joint venture of the Red Deer and District Chamber of Commerce and Westerner Park. Agri-Trade is considered to be one of the best Farm Equipment Shows to do business in North America. It is one of the shows in Canada that is supported by the major equipment retailers as a “National Stand”.
    November 8-11, 2017 - Westerner Park, Red Deer, Alberta.

Its one of the shows i try to get to each year. Yes its a province away but we combine it with family and its a outing. Equipment is parked for the winter may as well look at new stuff, old stuff and way to expensive stuff.
    Have my Black jacket and hat and ready to go.

Who else is attending.
    Don't shave and remember to wear a plaid shirt too......

Comment

Well the no Shaving will depend on how much we sip in Calgary the day before.

Checking out landscaping tools in Alberta.

Comment

My crew will be heading down for a day. I usually check over the new gear to examine what the engineers have been up to and see if I can mod my old relics. That and try and figure out what some of the machines actually do.

Comment

Well the no Shaving will depend on how much we sip in Calgary the day before.

Checking out landscaping tools in Alberta.
          to get the "look", you should have stopped a couple of weeks ago!

rbauction has lots of landscaping equipment.... buyer beware, unless you can talk to the previous owner.

Comment

RB the new farmers equipment store for real farmers

Comment

I'll be there first two days. Always go if can. Factory reps available if not too crowded. Some days a waste as cheek to jowl packed. Some days walk right up and start asking.
              Did your 7020 have pto Sask? You wouldnt believe how much i overhauled ours.

Comment

No that’s chads at Kamsack dealership. We had a 7020 7020 and nice 7520 all with PTO never did a rebuild sold before. Now my boys might buy a 7020 to redo in the winter.

Comment

Stop by to say hello to Nicole & Andrew!

The Farms.com Agriville team will be at Agri-Trade sharing a booth with Agcareers.com, located in the Centrium Concourse.

Hope to see you there!

Comment

RB the new farmers equipment store for real farmers
                    They actually called us a couple of weeks ago to see why we haven't bought anything in a while. Had to tell them no cash= no shopping. Never had an outfit call like that before. Things must be slow for them.

Us and a few friends are going Thursday.

Does dressing like the "Men in Black" get more attention from the sales guys SF3? I could bring my wife along since she taught German for a couple of years.😜

Comment

Originally posted by woodland View Post
                      They actually called us a couple of weeks ago to see why we haven't bought anything in a while. Had to tell them no cash= no shopping. Never had an outfit call like that before. Things must be slow for them.

Us and a few friends are going Thursday.

Does dressing like the "Men in Black" get more attention from the sales guys SF3? I could bring my wife along since she taught German for a couple of years.😜
                      Does she have scarf and thick glasses?

Comment

I have never been to that show. I am stuck in the '80s. I just spent the weekend sorting out electronic glitches in my wifes SUV. I dont have enough beer to sort that stuff out on farm machinery. There is the other part of this farm where I get kids ready for school and drive them to other activities after school and/or make supper. Farm shows are seldom attended.

I liked the phone call from RB auctions, it made me feel like I have a chance at buying stuff!! I gave the nice lady a similar response to Wooldland. Not really interested in too much. She made out like this was a recent theme within her list of customers.

Comment

going Thursday mostly looking for more ideas than anything

Comment

Its a quick trip, Calgary today business and family and show tomorrow home thursday and flight out after that.

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
                              Does she have scarf and thick glasses?
                              Scarf.....yes
                              Glasses.... yes but not thick and refuses to wear them.
                              Would probably have to dye the hair black too..... not going to happen.

I guess I'll just go as a regular peasant 😎

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.