• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some ag market info #sheepwheat

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some ag market info #sheepwheat

Its safe guys guys come up with a pdf file with ag outlook for australia not a bad read dont quite agree with it all but parallells canada to a degree.

And hey admin is it possible to sort agriville out so you can put a pdf file up for everyone to view rathere than linking like i just have.

PS this is from Rabobank not sure if they have a presence in western canada.

A few contradictions in the report bit like my spelling and sentence structure.

https://t.co/1mWdVZu4K9

not sure if this will work
    Last edited by malleefarmer; Feb 4, 2018, 00:07.

Did it open for you guys and you got a pdf file?

Comment

Originally posted by malleefarmer View Post
      Did it open for you guys and you got a pdf file?
      Hey. It worked for me. Thanks, it looks like a goodly amount of information. What else is there to do at minus 27 with a 50 km wind? lol

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...
      X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
      You agree to our and by clicking I agree.