• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Merry Christmas Everyone...

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by checking View Post
    Stay warm and chugging.

Every day above ground is a good day.
    definately staying warm mate.
    have a good one all

Comment

Mallee, you wouldn't believe it. Today is minus 38 degree wind chill. The tires are frozen square. You oughta try this once in your life😂

Comment

Merry Christmas and all the the best in 2018. Thanks to Ageiville for this site, I read it almost everyday and I am thankful for the insight I get from from the regulars on here.

Comment

Merry Christmas Agrivillers. A twenty five pound turkey with potatoes and gravey was the treat for me today. I made fresh pies and homemade buns, so no one would complain. Enjoy your family, your culture, your traditions. They are worth preserving.

As always, this comes with fondness from Parlsey.
          Last edited by parsley; Dec 26, 2017, 04:22.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
            Mallee, you wouldn't believe it. Today is minus 38 degree wind chill. The tires are frozen square. You oughta try this once in your life😂
            plus 42 on wed wow what a huge difference

Comment

Sumdumguy. I dont know what to say.
              Thanks everyone for putting up with/completely ignoring my sometimes less than sober griping.

"God bless us...everyone!"

Comment

And you think your Christmas had a glitch......

https:/www.thestar.com/amp/news/canada/2017/12/25/saskatchewan-town-of-300-welcomes-100-stranded-train-passengers-for-christmas-feast.html

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...