• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Money to burn

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Money to burn

Feds to spend $145-million to compensate victims of past LGBTQ discrimination

What next?

Watch for JT to compensate all convicted pot dealers and users for wrongful imprisonment over the past 20 years once it is legalized.

Wow this bullshit keeps piling up more every day this corrupt govt has to go. I read that morneau sold a boatload of shares a week before he announced tax changes then after announcement the shares dropped. If this isn't insider trading at its finest nothing is.

Comment

Buying votes. Paying off the marginalized for wrongs done; how far you go? I may sound flippant but maybe rural children subjected to one room schools should file a class action for physical abuse. Or maybe there should be compensation for the Holdomor. Good luck. Lefty bleeding hearts love to wallow in guilt. Being fair and just is a great virtue but acting on guilt makes for illogical decisions and opens you to vulnerability. The barbarians are at the gates and the court jester is manning the drawbridge.

Comment

Oh man, the gravy train is really rolling now.

Actually this sounds like a really good time for western farmers under the CWB to demand restitution for the $ 2 billion (1940s dollars) of their grain that the Feds confiscated and sold at cut rate prices from 1943 to the early 1950s.

I mean, how happy would westerners be today if the Feds ripped $20 billion (10x by CPI) out of our economy and gave it away to their friends?

Because that's exactly what happened in the 1940s.

And for those weak in Cdn history, Sask and Alberta have every right to complain about equalization payments to Quebec.
        Sask and Ab paid more than their fair share to this country along time ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Ache4Acres View Post
          Feds to spend $145-million to compensate victims of past LGBTQ discrimination

What next?

Watch for JT to compensate all convicted pot dealers and users for wrongful imprisonment over the past 20 years once it is legalized.
          WTF constitutes a claim? Is this a November Fool's Day joke?

Society has become ridiculously thin skinned.....but apparently nothing "money" can't fix!

Comment

The carbon and marijuana tax is already spent.

Don't we produce carbon smoking marijuana? Lol

Comment

Breaking news Caitlin Jenner sues Bruce Jenner for alleged gropings over her /his past.

Canadian government feels guilty and steps in and offers 10.5 million settlement to save court costs and valuable time needed to run the country.

Caitlin responds thank God their is still someone with balls enough in Canada that understand this mess.

Truduea responds Caitlin have you seen Bruce lately that bugger must be hiding he owes me a joint from way back.
              Last edited by the big wheel; Nov 28, 2017, 05:15.

Comment

Its called the slight of hand.

In politics its easy and people are so stupid today its real easy.

Here look at the bouncy ball look look it can almost float in air.

At the same time they are in your back pocket have your wallet out take 500 cash oh wait they clean it out and you are none the wiser.

Liberals have useless tools running this government, people on equality he did excellent one female and one male one Canadian one new Canadian one colour one white.

Problem not one single cabinet minister even lying Ralph should have been in this incompetence group.

You think a useless rink on the hill is just the ice burg of shit these idiots are paying people for.

See if you always got a participation badge you dont know any better, that every one isn't created equal.

God help us but this idiot is destroying our once great country.

Funny new game i play start talking about Trudeau with people and in your mind guess how long till the person your talking to calls him a idiot or any other name.

Agribition it was about 5 words into the conversation.

Comment

The money for the ice rink in front of Parliament buildings could have went to help 300 communities with aging or inefficient ice making plants......a 50000 dollar grant to those communities would have went farther than the nonsense in Ottawa. ...

Comment

Had to look up what LGBTQ2 meant ARE U ****ING KIDDING ME appologize for stuff from 1950 to 1990 and then give compensation,who the **** voted for these ****tards

Comment

D’ya suppose it’ll be Catholics next for decades of Orange persecution in Ontario?

Nah, too mainstream white bread

Comment

Do I understand correctly that the apology and monies are for GLT people purged from the civil service and the armed forces? If so, I say justice, but too late. Ruined lives, suicides, all over sexual preference and sexual identification and hate. Too late coming. The thing for me is, JT's crocodile tears tend to cheapen the apology.

Comment

His fake tears make all his apologys so fake it's pathetic.

But that's a actor.

Comment

Yes, you understand correctly Braveheart and came to the right conclusion also. Well done - someone sensible around here (Angriville) is becoming ever more of a rarity.

Comment

Grass we all agree some of this is for the Right reasons and yes lives were ruined but every time he crys and his fake tears wreck the whole thing, it's sickening.

But maybe it's time to worry about real today problems and quit the slight of hand look over here and do nothing.

He is the worst actor/Pm we have ever had.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.