• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Morneau threats

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morneau threats

Morneau offers to school Members opposite how the stock market works who accuse him of insider trading with the timing of the sale of shares and proposed tax changes in late 2015. ......then offers to school them in how the Justice system works if they are willing to make the same accusations outside the House of Commons.

Feeling the heat?
    Last edited by farmaholic; Nov 28, 2017, 22:16.

So he is going to put on an "Insider Trading" clinic?

Yeah he doesn't sound like a desperate man losing his marbles.

Comment

A Sask government tidbit...... the Gov settles out of court and pays about six land owners an additional $11 million for land they paid $13 million to expropriate. ....geez that nearly doubles the value!!!! I wonder if that brings it in line with what the Government had to pay to the land flipping con artists. Precedence set needed to be matched? Atta boy.....you just cost the tax payers even more money because of that land flipping scam....who was in charge?

Comment

Just remember that u and SGEU should never be allowed to drive on by pass .

Comment

Originally posted by Robertbarlage View Post
          Just remember that u and SGEU should never be allowed to drive on by pass .
          Waaaay to late. ....highway 48 is my access to Regina and the overpass at the TransCanada is a dramatic improvement to what the intersection was. It's an investment in the future and will likely save more than afew lives going forward! Just pointing out that the GTH land deal caused the additional costs against the expropriated land.

There's no doubt this bypass is costing a lot of money and reduced traffic speeds and lights may have accopmlished nearly the same results but my experience so far likes the results. Sure needed a pile of patience driving through the construction for the last two years....can't imagine what the regular commuters felt.
          Last edited by farmaholic; Nov 29, 2017, 07:52.

Comment

Its awesome now that its almost done sure speeds up the drive out.

Only one ticket for speeding with a Camera in whole time.

The GTH could of been not done or done better.

Winnipeg has perimeter highway Calgary has theirs and Well We have ours.

Yes the same could of been done with a much cheaper design But then i would of put a roof on the new stadium instead of a 6 month use it would of been every day.

But why really plan some times its like throw shit in a fan and see what sticks to the wall.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...
            X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
            You agree to our and by clicking I agree.