• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Naber Seeds/Mulligan Fuels

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wmoebis View Post
    The article refered to a RCMP investigation. What was the outcome of it? How deep did they go did they investigate as to why the CGC hadn't been monitoring that they had adequate bond?
    Shouldn't RCMP be called in again if there is farmers that don't get paid, would seem like theft to me. Bond or no bond. No other industry would let buisnesses get away without paying suppliers.
    Supplier non payment is actually quite common. Just read a bit about the Carillion bankruptcy in the UK. Once you don't see payment for 120 days, the guy your dealing with is broke. They still can fuel there snowplows around us but for how much longer.

Comment

How did you get a check

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post
        How did you get a check
        Not sure, time will tell if the cheque is any good. I just hope the poor trucker that hauled it there gets paid, I'm not exactly close to foam lake. My canola was no good anyway, I was just glad to get rid of it.

Comment

We have one big bin that if we ever find a hot spot that truck is dumped into some years none then every once in a blue moon you get a alarm and pull and yes it’s damaged. Good place to get some cash or mix it off and dump to crusher.

This was from 2014 late harvested shit.

Hope ours arrives

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...
          X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
          You agree to our and by clicking I agree.