• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chuck heres our Telsa Battery at testing phase

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chuck heres our Telsa Battery at testing phase

Not sure when it will be up and running soon though.
    Interesting to see how it pans out the world is watching apparently.

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/technology/australian-battery-built-by-billionaire-elon-musk-to-be-powered-up-for-first-time-as-testing-phase-begins/news-story/c122917b8e143cf3ae7f2cf53c67914d

"It is set to be a back-up power system that could power 30,000 homes for eight hours or 60,000 homes for four, Fairfax reports."

So they spent $50 million to keep the lights burning overnight in in a large town.

What a wise investment.

Comment

Chuck i have been doing some research on the Tesla Truck and guess what it weighs a ton. So explain how were going to have a electric truck that is to heavy for our roads to what haul air.

Not going to work but great at marketing bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post
        Chuck i have been doing some research on the Tesla Truck and guess what it weighs a ton. So explain how were going to have a electric truck that is to heavy for our roads to what haul air.

Not going to work but great at marketing bullshit.

How much does it weigh saskfarmer 3?

Comment

Who knows whether Tesla will succeed. If not them Nikola or Toyota or some other company will. They are all looking at other options.

30 years ago did you ever think you would be using a smart phone, auto steer, and herbicide tolerant crops?

Comment

Yea actually chuck I had the third Deere auto steer put on a tractor in canada 35 years ago

Comment

And comrad Chuck still did not install solar. Or has he.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post
                Yea actually chuck I had the third Deere auto steer put on a tractor in canada 35 years ago

Comment

Ok my memory must be going it was added too our tractor in 1998 so yea its 20 years ago chucky boy all i remember is try to explain that purchase.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...
                  X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                  You agree to our and by clicking I agree.