• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Contest: Write a Valentine Love Story

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Klaus and sask3 met lia in 17 and formed there opinions im sure

Enough valentines stuff gotta go a lovely 40c here today to warm the cockles of ones heart

Comment

I think we're well on our way with five days of fun reading.💘😍 pars.

Comment

Originally posted by burnt View Post
        Easy for you to say, girl.

These days it's not safe for a man to muster anything up... Just sayin'.

LOLZ!
        Btw I ignored that....🤐

Comment

Originally posted by parsley View Post
          Btw I ignored that....🤐
          Ignored what?

Comment

Originally posted by malleefarmer View Post
            Klaus and sask3 met lia in 17 and formed there opinions im sure

Enough valentines stuff gotta go a lovely 40c here today to warm the cockles of ones heart

The nights are so darn cold here. Wind chills pushing minus 40, surely we can share a cool breeze. 👍

Comment

Alas pars im the only romantic........

First wife 7rs second coming 16yrs but guys be aware changeover on new model was possibly above reccommended retail

No my exwife was well out of the picture before new wife came along but by god it was fun trying all makes and models before choosing, does that qualify for valetine comment pars?

Comment

Knocked er up got her a ring and she said I do.

This was almost 25 years ago it's been absolutely blissful.

Pars you can just mail out my prize, it's pretty obvious I win.

Comment

Limericks can be a love story, sum dum. I thought yours' would be racey..... 😬

Comment

I'm hopelessly romantic, mallee..... pars

😍😘😬❤️😍

Comment

Originally posted by TSIPP View Post
                      Knocked er up got her a ring and she said I do.

This was almost 25 years ago it's been absolutely blissful.

Pars you can just mail out my prize, it's pretty obvious I win.
                      Had to laugh when I read your romance.😀 Blissful is romantic..... 👪Pars.

Comment

Plans for the big day - Zooming to Vegas from Phoenix on a "lovely" carbon-spewing jet. Elton John will greet us at "lovely" Caesars after big buffet in Monte Carlo, then crepes in gay Paris. The Bellagio fountains will belly-dance for us on the way to the canals at Venetian. Our favorite street-side ice cream stand waits for us with a creamy bowl of coconut gellato and chocolate-covered strawberries. That's after a Margurita at Diablo's and a brack Russian or two at Ceasars. Top that off with foamy-hot kahlua and whipped cream at New York -New York - maybe Old York by then 😜 Then we'll throw a toast to minus forty-one windchills in the Mandalay Bay in the wee hours.

Top that cruise around the world for Valentine's Day Parsley! Vive Las Vegas - love life!

Comment

The authors should make sure they don't confuse being in lust with being in love....mostly a young man's affliction....lol

Comment

This happened last Valentines day, A friend of mine after 7 years of medical school was fired for one minor indiscretion. He slept with one of his patients and can no longer work in his chosen field. He is still paying his student loans, what a shame! This just goes to show you one minor mistake can ruin your life. Thoughts to him and his family. He is really a great guy and a brilliant Veterinarian.

Comment

That was for you Mallee

Comment

Originally posted by nibs1 View Post
                                That was for you Mallee
                                OMG....That's funny.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.