• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Global Warming WTF??

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Global Warming WTF??

Coldest , most miserable winter that i can remember .coldest superbowl on record ? When will these idiots wake up ? Hopeall you carbon tax propontents have turned your heat down , not idled your vehicles , not plugged them in , etc,etc. Don cherry and donald trump serm to be the only people that have figured ot out ?

Global warming....it's climate change and when that wears out they will think up another catch phrase to sucker in another generation...

Comment

They used ICE AGE coming in the 70's ya right. Losers liers crooks!

Minus 40, how do those f*ing polar bears handle this rapidly melting ice out my window??????

Answer... who gives a shit!

Comment

Yup. The ice is melting indeed.

Comment

Genius really, when all weather supports your agenda! Why do you think the "science is settled"?

Comment

Worst part is if you have a different opinion you are basically considere a social misfit

Comment

Ignorant comments - weather and climate are not the same thing - look up the definitions.

Comment

Originally posted by grassfarmer View Post
                Ignorant comments - weather and climate are not the same thing - look up the definitions.
                Very true. Except every weather event is being used to justify the existence of global warming. Somehow the opposite cannot be used. It would be fair if we all played by the same rules.

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                  Coldest , most miserable winter that i can remember .coldest superbowl on record ? When will these idiots wake up ? Hopeall you carbon tax propontents have turned your heat down , not idled your vehicles , not plugged them in , etc,etc. Don cherry and donald trump serm to be the only people that have figured ot out ?
                  How many times do we have to explain the difference between individual anecdotal weather observations and rigorous climate science based on thousands of global data sources over long periods of time?

Your weather observations about this year are irrelevant and probably inaccurate. "Coldest most miserable winter that you can remember". You would need to check the temperature records to confirm as your memory is not evidence.

Then to top it off you say Don Cherry and Donald Trump are the only people who have figured it out!
                  Trump and Cherry are no doubt the experts in everything they talk about!

Whenever I want the "truth" the two Donald's come to mind! LOL. Hahaha.

This is better than the comedy network!

Comment

And majority is laughing at your total lack of intelligent reasoning. Every dictator in history needed blind obedient sheep to follow him.
                    Temps ya right as if those can be verified...dream on. Any data can be edited.

Comment

All scientists believe in acceletated climate change.Your right not to believe. But then most every drug chemical and syntheic material was created with help of scientits.Not sure you can pick and choose.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                        How many times do we have to explain the difference between individual anecdotal weather observations and rigorous climate science based on thousands of global data sources over long periods of time?

Your weather observations about this year are irrelevant and probably inaccurate. "Coldest most miserable winter that you can remember". You would need to check the temperature records to confirm as your memory is not evidence.

Then to top it off you say Don Cherry and Donald Trump are the only people who have figured it out!
                        Trump and Cherry are no doubt the experts in everything they talk about!

Whenever I want the "truth" the two Donald's come to mind! LOL. Hahaha.
                        Its not weatger when soneone gets an unusual hot spell , though
                        This is better than the comedy network!
                        Lol Could quote two idiots gore and suzuki instead like some on here
                        Not sure if you realize who is really providing the laughs on here
                        The truth will come out eventually. Oh and dont bother explaining the difference to me anymore , i dont buy tgat load of shit Please put me in your ignore list
                        Last edited by caseih; Feb 4, 2018, 17:00.

Comment

Something puzzles me though , why did they quit calling it global warming ??

Comment

Originally posted by newguy View Post
                            All scientists believe in acceletated climate change.Your right not to believe. But then most every drug chemical and syntheic material was created with help of scientits.Not sure you can pick and choose.
                            “All scientests” what a broad , bold statement ??

Comment

LiDAR surveys of Guatemalan rainforest has revealed 60,000 Mayan structures previous unknown. Also shows wide, elevated roadways, massive water reservoirs and extensive irrigation system for an estimated 19 million Mayans living in this region. We know this civilization rivalled the ancients Greeks and Chinese for their knowledge of science, math, astronomy, language and art. Yet the civilization disappeared in about 100 years because of severe droughts caused in part by deforestation of the rainforests which resulted in 3 to 5 degree increase in temperature and 30% decrease in rainfall. It was enough to doom an advanced civilization who likely believed they could do what ever they wanted to the environment without any impact or at least they could adapt. Why do we think we are any less at risk than the Mayans? I suggest we are at even greater risk. It is the not climate change alone but the consequences that result down the road from drought, hunger, displacement of people, wars etc, etc, etc,

Instead of complaining about the weather, take the time to read what climate change has done to civilizations in the past including the Mayans. Time to learn from history instead of hiding your heads in the sand of time.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.