• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

End of week Thursday Report.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post
    Yea I have to agree. Our idiot was at the higher learning centre in Chicago as a guest leader. The media comments on him aren’t flattering.

One giant leap for peoplekind! Trudeau tiptoes in his solar system socks to avoid offending Trump as David Axelrod tries to goad him into insulting the president

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5366163/Trudeau-tiptoes-avoid-offending-Trump-Chicago-talk.html#ixzz56WLDOIxh
    What I can’t figure out is why would Trudeau go hang out with the Obama/Clinton/Axelrod crowd and other Trump opponents in the Democrat capital of the USA right before NAFTA talks?
    Trudeau also invited Joe Biden to Canada after the Democrats were wiped out in 2016.
    How will any of this help Canada?

It’s already been proven that the Obama administration has had the FBI spy on the Trump campaign to help Hillary win.....Trudeau just can’t help himself it seems.

Comment

And if the End of the Week Report does continue to creep back until it is a full week ahead of itself, will you then report on what will happen in the upcoming week, or what occurred in the week just finished? If you tell us what will happen in the future week, it would be a most useful report, especially regarding markets and weather. Just a thought.

Comment

I get it I did it before my night cap or after a few. Have family visiting and they never been to Disney so it’s full bore parks and final day hopper before they leave.

We have a yearly pass so you go with them.

I always find something new or people watch.

But it gets you Tired.

I guess we’re all getting older got a seniors discount again. Really?

Could eventually get to predicting hahahahah

Did win super bowl betting as yes on here I went team Brady I like his style but looked at odds and bet against.

Comment

Farm truck

Comment

Well Friday and you know this go go go showing family Disney is tough on a guy.

New hinges to think about if you get the Disney wrist band use some little rubber band around the latch to keep it from falling off.

Postal codes for filling up gas are still the three numbers in your postal code plus 00.

S5W 2C4. Is 52400

On the trial in battle ford this isn’t about natives vs whites it’s about a stupid constitution we’re personal property and defending it has no rights.

In the USA no one breaks into a persons house because you have a 50/50chance of dying. So unless your that desperate or stupid you don’t break in and steal.

With our love a thug country.

You have to let them steal and take your things document it then claim insurance and if they catch them watch them get released on good behaviour for time served.

So no it’s not about colour of ones skin it’s about protecting what’s yours.

Comment

In the USA no one breaks into a persons house because you have a 50/50chance of dying. So unless your that desperate or stupid you don’t break in and steal.

With our love a thug country.

You have to let them steal and take your things document it then claim insurance and if they catch them watch them get released on good behaviour for time served.

So no it’s not about colour of ones skin it’s about protecting what’s yours.

Daily fact check:

Canada burglary rate 2016 - 438 per 100,000
              United States burglary rate 2016 - 468 per 100,00

You're posting nonsense as usual.

Comment

Grassfarmer did you know you are a TROLL?
                In Internet slang, a troll (/troÊŠl, trÉ’l/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting quarrels or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal, on-topic discussion,[3] often for the troll's amusement.

Your obnoxious behaviour is starting to anyone lots of posters if you haven't noticed.

Comment

Good idea to talk to others when on a holiday.But a better idea is to listen.

Comment

Originally posted by BreadWinner View Post
                    Grassfarmer did you know you are a TROLL?
                    In Internet slang, a troll (/troÊŠl, trÉ’l/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting quarrels or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal, on-topic discussion,[3] often for the troll's amusement.

Your obnoxious behaviour is starting to anyone lots of posters if you haven't noticed.
                    I guess you aren't very good with definitions. My comments in response to SF3 on this topic, as in most others, are an on-topic, non inflammatory presentation of the true facts in response to outrageously wrong statements. Your comments towards me, like the silly ones suggesting I need to take a holiday are merely an attempt to silence one side of the debate. Good luck with that.

Comment

This Just in grass unemployment up and dollar is crashing losing over 2 cents in one week. Yea you present the facts Right!

Your idiot is destroying our country

Comment

[QUOTE=grassfarmer;370134]I guess you aren't very good with definitions. My comments in response to SF3 on this topic, as in most others, are an on-topic, non inflammatory presentation of the true facts in response to outrageously wrong statements. Your comments towards me, like the silly ones suggesting I need to take a holiday are merely an attempt to silence one side of the debate. Good luck with that.[/QUOTE
                        no , actually you told me first that "I needed to get out more " .... because I didn't agree with you ?
                        just calling bullshit when I see it .....
                        seriously , do you take vacations ? it sure does improve the attitude . a person gets wrapped up in his own little world and travel opens your mind
                        to quote mark twain ; "Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime.”

Comment

This Just in grass unemployment up and dollar is crashing losing over 2 cents in one week. Yea you present the facts Right!

Your idiot is destroying our country
                          on the bright side , should help markets

Comment

It should help the markets

Comment

Unemployment goes to the moon.

Thank a liberal.

Min min wage of 17 a hour works machines replace part time jobs good plan liberals

Carbon tax companies move to business friendly USA.

We have a winner in canada fastest way to kill a economy us vote Liberal.

Just like the first Trudeau the second brings Canada to its knees.

Comment

Originally posted by grassfarmer View Post
                                Daily fact check:

Canada burglary rate 2016 - 438 per 100,000
                                United States burglary rate 2016 - 468 per 100,00

You're posting nonsense as usual.
                                I would agree with grassfarmer. Posting statistical evidence to counter an anecdotal claim made in the same thread doesn't qualify as trolling.

I am however surprised to learn that our burglary rate is nearly as high as the US, I had been led to believe it was much lower.

Perhaps a more useful statistic is burglary rates in states with and without gun restrictions.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.