• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

End of week Thursday Report.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

End of week Thursday Report.

Wow first week drive down to Florida. It was dry very little snow or moisture till Georgia. Big rain storm out of New Orleans came up big soaker but it’s peanut farms not wheat or soy or corn.

So our genius thinks its Peoplekind not mankind.
    Wow what a idiot. But it was reported as just a joke two days after he said it.

Ah his handlers are slipping. Latest poll has conservatives ahead. Seems people are wakening up.

How can any one actually support this idiot.

Sask NDP show they still aren’t ready to govern two lame ducks running and a staff that can’t get reports against conservatives right.

New leader Scott Moe. Well he got through his first week all news Albert against BC.

See you still need taxes and money to have stupid gov programs.

Ah NDP just don’t get.

Stock market kind of crashes. Drops lots but still not up to snuff with worst crash.

Canada is not booming like some. Believe.

Big military parade on USA coming soon.

Elton Musk did a launch of the most powerful rocket ever and the fuel cells actually land back on Earth.

Mars here we come.

USA moving forward Canada backwards.

Well big temp difference on drive down today florida 81

If I missed some thing post

The formerly Friday report, which was renamed as the End of the Week Thursday Report after someone harassed you about it, has now crept back to Wednesday (at least in my time zone), which is technically midweek. Just trying to figure out how long before it makes full circle and ends up back on Friday?

No offense intended, please keep up the reports, would be interested in any ag, political or otherwise interesting observations you make while down there. We drove around Alabama, Georgia and Florida a few years ago, beautiful part of the world.

Comment

Good US crop reporting, looks like Kansas through to North Dakota is quite dry and all wheat futures are creeping up.

Canola up slightly to 500 March, 505 May.

On a negative note we still have Sockboy annoying people every time he opens his mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post

Ah his handlers are slipping. Latest poll has conservatives ahead. Seems people are wakening up.

If I missed some thing post
        Ya, you missed something - the straight jacket does nothing to impede his biggest hazard - his mouth...

Comment

Yea sure like the red soil on way down in Georgia or Alabama. Red Dirt Road.

Peanut farmers great rains. But soil needs good rains.

Kansas City had heavy snow before it from a week earlier storm just ran off as ground froze.

Funny thing is went to the new presidents exhibit in Disney room packed with every one from piss poor once in lifetime trip to some wealthy families.

All anomotronic presidents are introduced and guess what when they got to Trump huge chears and clapping and screams hell yea and no one countering that.

Me thinks the media and celebrities and CBC know jack shit.

Just saying on the supper news it’s robberies, jobs report, accidents weather and minor Washington goings on.

The thing Trudeau did on mankind did make the news. He’s a laughing stock.

Comment

Trump is heading higher in the polls. He has a plan for the American economy and he is sticking to it.

Comment

Yea I have to agree. Our idiot was at the higher learning centre in Chicago as a guest leader. The media comments on him aren’t flattering.

One giant leap for peoplekind! Trudeau tiptoes in his solar system socks to avoid offending Trump as David Axelrod tries to goad him into insulting the president

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5366163/Trudeau-tiptoes-avoid-offending-Trump-Chicago-talk.html#ixzz56WLDOIxh

Comment

This might also be a good comparison

Comment

Yea I think so.

Comment

how many km drive is that ?

Comment

AF5, I think the confusion over days stems from SF3's former career as a Government employee - by Wednesday it's time to wind down operations for the weekend and you don't even turn up on the Friday!

Could you point us to which recent poll you are quoting showing the PCs leading the Liberals I must have missed it? The most recent I saw was a mid January Globe and Mail article showing a weighted aggregate of all publicly available opinion polls – "suggests the Liberals would win another majority if an election were held now. The Liberals have a roughly seven-percentage-point lead over Andrew Scheer's Conservatives."

At the same time although Trumps approval ratings are said to be increasing - they are still the lowest for any elected president at the one-year mark since modern public opinion polling began.

Comment

Originally posted by grassfarmer View Post
                        AF5, I think the confusion over days stems from SF3's former career as a Government employee - by Wednesday it's time to wind down operations for the weekend and you don't even turn up on the Friday!

Could you point us to which recent poll you are quoting showing the PCs leading the Liberals I must have missed it? The most recent I saw was a mid January Globe and Mail article showing a weighted aggregate of all publicly available opinion polls – "suggests the Liberals would win another majority if an election were held now. The Liberals have a roughly seven-percentage-point lead over Andrew Scheer's Conservatives."

At the same time although Trumps approval ratings are said to be increasing - they are still the lowest for any elected president at the one-year mark since modern public opinion polling began.
                        grass , you need to get out more , take a vacation , it will do you good
                        there is so much out there to see

Comment

Grass get a life go explore because your getting so weird it’s not even funny.

Go to Winnipeg for weekend or Fargo south or he’ll go skiing at assissoppi.

Maybe then you can actually look and see a real world perspective.

No I never took fridays off or left early some of us actually work

Comment

Grassy, I have just spent a week in San Diego on the left coast. In stores and restaurants talking to people and more support Trump than not.

I have to say I didn't expect that here.

Comment

I agree I talk to people filling up gas or in cabs or in line at Disney or universal and it’s funny not much oppositionbiy one thing is Forsure the general population thinks celebrities and actors singers are all nuts. Do your job and shut up.

But what do I know I just talk to normal Americans

He will win again if a election was now.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.