• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

End of the week Thursday Report.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just outside of St. Louis

Comment

Cold along way south winter wheat is now 3 lives lost 6 to go.

Sc****d windows Memphis this morning and bone chilling cold. Last year 65 above for high today not good

Comment

So this big story you were all taking about - to be revealed on Friday past, and of course SF3 knew about it weeks beforehand - where is it, what is it? Time to put up or shut up with your FAKE NEWS.

Comment

Grass your hero is going down.

Keep propping him up he looked like a zit infested high school president at that meeting in BC.

God you liberals will try and try to make us believe he knows what he’s doing but since day one I said he was a idiot and I’m right.

But keep trying we all like to see how low liberals will go for this guy.

Oh people in Memphis like trump and his jobs first strategy.

What’s gay boys strategy. He’s coming out of the closet.

Have a good one grass crawl back under your rock.

Comment

No snow and ice is such a wonderful sight.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post
              Grass your hero is going down.

Keep propping him up he looked like a zit infested high school president at that meeting in BC.

God you liberals will try and try to make us believe he knows what he’s doing but since day one I said he was a idiot and I’m right.

But keep trying we all like to see how low liberals will go for this guy.

Oh people in Memphis like trump and his jobs first strategy.

What’s gay boys strategy. He’s coming out of the closet.

Have a good one grass crawl back under your rock.

How appropriate you are in Tennessee SF3, lots of music to suit you there!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCwLsXZnFl4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoR2Oax82kY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5KtEToyWrI

Keep on making it up - the fake news - and the accusation I'm Liberal (I've never voted Liberal in my life)

I recall Harper being the one hiding in the closet not Trudeau.

Comment

Where did Crestliner's post go?

There was a bit of an effort made posting it.

Comment

Grass you liberal lover.

Your boy is the one who is the pudding pounder not Harper.

Comment

Well I like old tractors and so did Elvis here is his 4010 that a local Ag college redid and original on the farm.

I’m in Alabama and guess what chuck and Grass still news is all about jobs coming back, people working, military guy this morning at breakfast said he’s real happy and all say actors are actors and singers sing and know one cares what they say or think.

Fake news yea I’m thinking a lot is to take down a president that’s actually getting shit done.

Our idiot look more into the Nanimo meeting and the Indian chiefs turned their back on him and then walked out after he threw out the protestors. These aren’t town hall meetings their liberal fund raisers. Surprised Grass you weren’t at the Winnipeg meeting since god man your the only farmer in all of Canada that thinks he’s doing a great job.

Raining down here

Comment

Real simple solution

Comment

He's a goof for sure. In fact has only certain people Im mind to help and it isn't the everyday working person.
                        But what's wrong with seeing out in the open the ability for questions to be asked? He did back up the approval of the one pipe line and gave his answer for not the other.
                        Watched it a short time and the protestors didn't like he approved the one and wouldn Shut up he asked them to wait their turn and then gave them a chance to ask but they wouldn't quit so he kicked them out what's wrong with that?

Maybe we should have been there asking all the things we ve agreed on as being problems for us. Not saying it would have done any good. But maybe we should have had our groups speak up apeass wheatgrowers. Pulse growers etc. Out in the open ask the questions that need answers???

Comment

Donald Trump - making America a shithole country again.

Comment

Grass do you get out much

I can honestly say Canada is a shit hole under your boy Trudeau.

Funny thing in USA you can be a janitor bottle sorter or head of IBM all workers are proud they have a job and are working

Ask a Canadian and you’ll get all kinds of bullshit from not paid enough to high costs to I work to hard.

No ones proud their working

Maybe they will be when Trudeau sends all the jobs south

Comment

Grass do you get out much

I can honestly say Canada is a shit hole under your boy Trudeau.

Funny thing in USA you can be a janitor bottle sorter or head of IBM all workers are proud they have a job and are working

Ask a Canadian and you’ll get all kinds of bullshit from not paid enough to high costs to I work to hard.

No ones proud their working

Maybe they will be when Trudeau sends all the jobs south

Maybe you should just stay there if it's so much better than Canada?

We are creating new jobs faster in Canada than the US but you are never interested in the truth.

Comment

You are correct

Mc Donald’s is adding in some areas you would bee good at cleaning bathrooms.

I’m down here and yea way better than canada but you believe the CBC so I can’t compete

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.