• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tis the Season to be Jolly........

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tis the Season to be Jolly........

Did everyone get their Ritche Bros Wish Book?

😞

Not yet ...what's the deal.

Comment

Too big and heavy for the mail “person” to deliver ?

Comment

Nah, just that it's always a bit of a depressing thing for me. At least there's fewer coming in the mail.

More farm consolidation or tent folding or failures.....

Always was always will be.

I really don't need anything, nothing pressing any way.

Comment

Haven’t gotten ours yet. We did some shopping last week at the Edmonton sale and just got it all fixed up with fresh fluids to go off to battle with the poplars. Dad is having fun since it’s a little nicer and bigger than the old D6C. 😎

Got a brush rake as well which should make a nicer pile. Hope to keep it going steady for a while now.

Comment

no I do not want to see it.
            got a lot of crap to get rid of myself.
            anyone know the scrap value of a 5710

Comment

Woodland, what do you mean by brush rake. Wouldn't the blade on that cat cause a lot of dirt in the brush piles?

Sawfly, There was a guy down here near the Slum of the Ghetto that was actually looking for a newer model low acre 5710 or 5810 last spring. I think he found one. Sell your stuff on Kijiji, if the price is right there is always a buyer.

Comment

Purpose of the rake is to lose dirt and snow and to roll and shake your piles,if you want a brush pile full of dirt that will never burn use the dozer, on a small scale i have broke land ripping the stumps and roots with a rake, used to own a cat just like that but no cab.

Comment

Woodland, keep a eye on oil in the planetaries, they are famous for leaking into the transmission because they are not vented.

Comment

Makar, is the blade on the picture woodland posted considered a brush rake?

Comment

Yes that is a brush rake, a brush piler was usually used after a brush cutter and had teeth but not to lose material between the the teeth, much like a comb, after a cutter the ground is smooth and sweeps nicely with a piler, the rake has coarse teeth to deal with the dirt and stumps that come with dozing.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	$_59.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	73.6 KB
ID:	766274 piler

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	$_59 (1).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	97.0 KB
ID:	766275 cutter

Comment

Lol, cute.....those little savages will want bigger "toys" as they get older!!

Hey....where did that pic go of those kids.....

Comment

I deleted it, thought no one would be interested, will put it back. Thanks. Pic is ten years old, now standing on the ground they would be up to the canopy.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...