• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

gas prices

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gas prices

Hey to all you oil sympathisers how do you like the increases in gas prices, works out to about 27 mill per day Canada wide and about another20 mil for diesel, and you thought taxes were bad. If they keep this up for 1 month, that's app 2 billion in new revenue.

and they blame on hurricanes and price in states hasn't gone up .

Comment

Originally posted by Horse View Post
      Hey to all you oil sympathisers how do you like the increases in gas prices, works out to about 27 mill per day Canada wide and about another20 mil for diesel, and you thought taxes were bad. If they keep this up for 1 month, that's app 2 billion in new revenue.
      "oil sympathisers", hahaha, I see what you did there!

I don't like the increases one bit but if it is what we have to pay for something useful, I'll pay for it.

The real question is - have the terrorist sympathizers on this board found any good use for terrorists yet?

Comment

So the oil companies are paying the terrorists then? No we re paying the terrorists and we re paying too much to the oil companies. Just watch the price of everything go up again due to transport
        Costs. They never went down due to cheaper fuel but this will be another *** screw job on our costs to do business way more than just a few cents at the pump.

Comment

WOW are bulk delivery prices ugly!

Comment

I think a barrel of oil is 205 liters ....a barrel went up bucks but gas went up 10cents a litre. ...or 20 bucks a barrel ....

I know it's not all gas but the price of gas compared to a barrel of oil isn't reasonable...

When does someone wake up.....we are exporting low priced oil and still have the highest prices for finished product....

What's the excuse this time....

Comment

Justin's spending would be my guess lol.

Comment

It's the refiners that are screwing everyone so you can thank them. They are the middleman in the oil industry just like grain companies are in agriculture.

Comment

New refinery costs 9 billion.

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
                    I think a barrel of oil is 205 liters ....a barrel went up bucks but gas went up 10cents a litre. ...or 20 bucks a barrel ....

I know it's not all gas but the price of gas compared to a barrel of oil isn't reasonable...

When does someone wake up.....we are exporting low priced oil and still have the highest prices for finished product....

What's the excuse this time....
                    A BBL is159 litres / 42 us gal or 35 imperial gal.

There's 6.29 Bbl in a cube (cubic meter)

Comment

horsey,
                      do you have any idea what gasoline and diesel fuel prices are going to be, when chucky and his sockboy friend fully implement their energy policy. **** boy, your gonna be paying double the pump price, triple, five times and eventually ten times the price your paying now, just because they believe in a theory about man made glow-ball warming. They are gonna to tax Canadians, then send the money to other countries, to subsidize those countries renewable energy projects. I'd say then, you'd actually have something to bitch about.

And don't you start thinking your gonna beat the system by cutting your own firewood,,,,because they will throw you in jail for releasing all that carbon bound up in the carbon sink, called a tree!
                      You burning it will release it all back into the atmosphere.

Comment

101. All it would take is .25 cents per litre for 4 months and refinery paid for, what will we have for the .24 that the oil cos took just now.
                        Danny boy my dollars are non demonaionable so when I spend them they don't know where they are going, oil cos,or tax man, but they are gone just the same.

Comment

By the end of his next term and oh yes he will be in for another maybe not majority but it will happen....trudeau will have gas at the pumps over 2.00 a liter for sure. It will cripple our economy but he doesn't care. And yes all that tax money will go to other countries.

Comment

How's the global warming been so far for Oct and Nov?

Comment

It sure seems the price gap between a barrel of crude and the bulk price for gas and diesel are widening. Some one is getting rich, oil companies and government while we all pay more and can't do much about it. Frustrating.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.