• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Trudeau and Liberals, didn't do for Canada @ Paris

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Trudeau and Liberals, didn't do for Canada @ Paris

Trudeau and climate blondie took something like a 360 person entourage to Paris, and all they did was agree with the status quo.

What Trudeau, climate blondie and the Liberal Party Government didn't do for Canada was defend, lobby for, argue for, persuade any allowances for Canada,

- because of Canada's northern latitude, but not just latitude, but land locked latitude. Here I'm speaking of the differences say between the weather in AB, SK, MB, most of ON and QB. England and Scandinavia have our latitude but require less winter heating due to their location next to the ocean. Russia would also be land locked in the same way.

- because of Canada's carbon sink. Vast areas of untouched forest and grasslands. Argue that Canada's grain industry would have a neutral carbon output due to crops grown.

- because so much of what Canada produces is exported and consumed in other countries, and that carbon used to bring in and export these goods are the responsibility of those using them. Whether it's lumber, oil and gas, grains anything manufactured etc.

- because Canada has been working on a method to reduce/eliminate carbon from coal powered electrical plants. Which would be a useful in places like China and India.

- because of Canada is spread so far and wide, long distances are involved in public transportation and the transportation of exported goods used by others around the world. Those carbon cost should be borne by the end user.

I'm sure others here can add to this list.

Why wasn't that entourage lobbying for Canadians, lobbying for lower commitments in Carbon output? How can every country in the world have the same commitment when conditions vary so widely?
    Oh yes, weren't China and India excused from doing anything?

Come on now, McKenna only had an entourage of 150 this year attending the annual climate alarmist convention, down from 360 the previous year.

By the way due to the cold weather, Minister McKenna took time out of her warm fossil fuel burning Christmas holiday in California to remind us there is a difference between weather and climate. 🙈

Comment

McKenna. ...aka climate barbie....thinks a starving old polar bear is climate change.....even though the expert on polar bear behavior explained the facts....

No critical thinking skills there at all.

Both McKenna and joley would be turfed for their stupidity....not because they are women...but because they are stupid....
      Last edited by bucket; Dec 30, 2017, 17:59.

Comment

Expecting them to lobby for any of those logical items would imply that we also expect them to be doing what is in the best interest of Canada, and specifically the productive people and regions of Canada. Clearly (at least to me) they do not have our best interests in mind. Hard to understand what motivates them, altruism doesn't come to mind though.

Comment

They are negotiating a more "Progressive" outlook.

https://www.thenewamerican.com/world-news/north-america/item/27054-canada-wants-a-progressive-nafta-to-promote-agenda-21-2030

Comment

Originally posted by danny W1M View Post

- because of Canada's carbon sink. Vast areas of untouched forest and grasslands. Argue that Canada's grain industry would have a neutral carbon output due to crops grown.
            Vast areas of untouched grasslands in Canada - where? The grasslands on the prairies are the most endangered ecosystem on the planet.

Could you cite some credible research that shows Canada's grain industry is carbon neutral?

Comment

Originally posted by grassfarmer View Post
              Vast areas of untouched grasslands in Canada - where? The grasslands on the prairies are the most endangered ecosystem on the planet.

Could you cite some credible research that shows Canada's grain industry is carbon neutral?
              grassant, you should start over by quoting his comment accurately. You embarrass yourself again.

Comment

Originally posted by burnt View Post
                grassant, you should start over by quoting his comment accurately. You embarrass yourself again.
                Asshole running distraction again I see - how about somebody addressing what I raised?

Comment

Originally posted by grassfarmer View Post
                  Asshole running distraction again I see - how about somebody addressing what I raised?
                  Okay grassant, thanks for the help - I could have said it that way but I tried to address your misleading politely.

And I will again - "grassant, you should start over by quoting his comment accurately. You embarrass yourself again."

Comment

Originally posted by burnt View Post
                    Okay grassant, thanks for the help - I could have said it that way but I tried to address your misleading politely.
                    Says the person who disrespects any poster he doesn't agree with by making up silly little grade 4 level names for them. As I said running distraction for the nonsense your buddy posted.

Comment

Arguing about the shape of the table again.

Comment

Yep two more years

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                        • Return to Topic List
                        Working...
                        X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                        You agree to our and by clicking I agree.