• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Merry Christmas Everyone...

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Merry Christmas Everyone...

Hunter and Rain's Grandpa and his yearly Outdoor Rink. How he found a Zamboni this year is beyond me. You can start making one Klaus - you'll need it in three years...

Christmas Eve, Merry Christmas:

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=nat+king+cole+have+yourself+a+merry+littl e+christmas&view=detail&mid=06F093F4B0E9FA56145F06 F093F4B0E9FA56145F&FORM=VIRE

Darn, don't know how to do this copy and paste

Merry Christmas

Comment

Merry Christmas to everyone! May all enjoy family, friends and the reason for the season as given here by the inimitable Lucy MacNeil, perhaps the best rendition ever of this song -

Had the privilege of hearing them do this live in our town a few years back. The ovation lasted nearly as long as the song!

Comment

Now that's worth commenting on!! Thank's burnt.

Comment

What Vibrato that singer has.

Merry Christmas everyone. For each of you I wish happiness, health, peace and prosperity.

Take care!

Comment

May you and all of yours... have A wonderful Christmas and many Blessings in 2018!
            Jesus your Love endures forever!!!
            Thank You for being our friend and creating a beautiful peace we all can be blessed with!!!
            Praise be to God from whom all blessings flow!!!
            Please have a caring sharing fellowship this Christmas!

Comment

Merry Christmas all.

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone and all the best in 2018.

Comment

Merry Christmas Feliz Navidad Mele Kalikmaka Happy Honika to all my friends on Agriville

Click image for larger version

Name:	A5BA76A7-4E53-465B-BD71-B23C403A772D.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	18.2 KB
ID:	766138

Comment

Merry Christmas !

Best of health to all in the New Year !

Comment

Stay warm and chugging.

Every day above ground is a good day.

Comment

Originally posted by checking View Post
                        Stay warm and chugging.

Every day above ground is a good day.

LOL Checking.... My Grandpa's line:

"It is a good day - I'm on the right side of the dirt..."

E.R. Phillips
                        1900-1996

Comment

Originally posted by LWeber View Post
                          LOL Checking.... My Grandpa's line:

"It is a good day - I'm on the right side of the dirt..."

E.R. Phillips
                          1900-1996
                          He lived to be quite an age!

Did he perchance keep any records or journals of the changes he saw in his lifetime? The shift was stupendous...

Comment

Merry Christmas all. We go around once, I think. Love the ones you’re with and let life flood you with its blessings-and believe me - we are truly blessed. Blackpowder, I especially think of you this season with your younguns. Please always know that we care and walk beside you. SF3 hope the Margueritas aren't too sweet😜and Farmaholic, try to get outta the ghetto this year. I hear there’s life out there. Thanx all the other Agrivillers for a great deal of support all year, it really is a big part of my life. To Joe and admin crew, Merry Xmas and big thanx. By the way, I am taking spelling classes at winter school on Paradise Island this year Grassy😂 PS. Where the “h” is Parsley?

Comment

Last time we chatted she’s doing great.

Foam fake snow here today but the water balloon fight paid off big. Time.

Maybe sign me up for the spelling class on the islands. Nah spell check will change the words and grass will want the gov to pay for his travel their.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.