• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chuck Chuck

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oliver88 View Post
    They have, that country used to be called the USSR. Foragefarmer and chuck are two peas in a pod always updating us on climate alarmism and begging to be carbon taxed.....but never comment on commodity marketing (what this forum is for).

There is always the ignore option if the broken record is too annoying.
    We all know how things ended with the USSR. The old USSR was good for agriculture for the rest of the world and for us but I don't think it was a model we would want to follow here.

Comment

But we are following the model....ignoring infrastructure to port will be our failure. ....

Comment

Your right Bucket its just to bad we can't get leaders that will reverse the trend.

Comment

A comment on commodity marketing....

Yellow peas contracts have not been honored and now the announcement today that the fumigation issue is not going to be resolved.....

Now what? Grow more and build a shit load of bins to store them?

Don't grow any but what do you replace acres with....to maintain a balanced rotation?

Comment

I don’t agree with stuff some post on here but I keep an open mind. Problem is a lot of “credible” sources aren’t so. A person thinks they’re doing the right thing backing their argument up with articles adnoseum but unless you go further and scrutinize your sources no matter what side you’re on you can look like a wacko. Articles have an author whom has an opinion backed with facts they choose to prove their point. Like i said before keep an open mind when distilling out the bullshit. Ideology can cloud judgement.

Comment

Sad commentary on this sites participants when it gets personal. Diversity of opinion should be the main goal.

Comment

I am certainly not a fan of Chuck2's political views but I am always interested in what he has to say, the cut and pastes not so much lol. But I certainly don't think it is right on a sight like this to single out one person because his view is not popular. There is always the potential to learn something even if you don't agree.

Comment

Hey guys I'm no fan of Chuck but i give the guy a chance to talk about his views. Even if some i don't agree on. OK 90% plus but thats ok.

Funny the climate change and the Solar panel city at Brooks. Was covered in snow yesterday must have really being helping the power grid in min 14.

Their is more to this and its great to talk about all sides.

Comment

What is the point of public web discussion forums if you don't want to hear from differing opinions? If you want to only discuss subjects with people who share your opinions, then form your own private discussion group or organization and stay off agriville.

What is unfortunate is that many people seem unable to tolerate a wide range of opinions. As I have said before make your case, backup your argument with independent facts from credible non hyper- political sources and avoid the personal attacks which weaken your arguments and credibility.

If you dont like in depth articles which I post don't read them. But remember understanding most issues require some effort and digging.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                      What is the point of public web discussion forums if you don't want to hear from differing opinions? If you want to only discuss subjects with people who share your opinions, then form your own private discussion group or organization and stay off agriville.

What is unfortunate is that many people seem unable to tolerate a wide range of opinions. As I have said before make your case, backup your argument with independent facts from credible non hyper- political sources and avoid the personal attacks which weaken your arguments and credibility.

If you dont like in depth articles which I post don't read them. But remember understanding most issues require some effort and digging.
                      That's great... So quit ignoring points of view and proofs that dispute your opinions... Then all of a sudden we could have a real debate!

Comment

Originally posted by Klause View Post
                        That's great... So quit ignoring points of view and proofs that dispute your opinions... Then all of a sudden we could have a real debate!
                        What? When I present arguments, science and facts to counter your arguments that is not ignoring your opinion. It sounds like you want me to agree with you and then it will be a real discussion! Lol Sorry that is not how debate works.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                        • Return to Topic List
                        Working...