• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blame farmers for high bread prices?????

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Partners View Post
    RP just raised there protien premium to 60 cents for every point from 30 cents..

6 cents per tenth..
    sold some 12.9 px on that $6 for 12.5 base px ,P&h special the other day . paid 8 cents/tenth up after 12.5 . worked out pretty good for that little bit that we had under 13.5 . thought i was going to have to blend it with the 14.9 px . interesting tho, their px premium up after 13.5 is only 4 cents/tenth. RP here had 8 cents up after 13.5 px for a while . protein premiums are mind boggling this year
    Last edited by caseih; Dec 21, 2017, 16:03.

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
      sold some 12.9 px on that $6 for 12.5 base px ,P&h special the other day . paid 8 cents/tenth up after 12.5 . worked out pretty good for that little bit that we had under 13.5 . thought i was going to have to blend it with the 14.9 px . interesting tho, their px premium up after 13.5 is only 4 cents/tenth. RP here had 8 cents up after 13.5 px for a while . protein premiums are mind boggling this year
      yep lots of little tricks. It should really be a crime to pay less on the way up than they deduct on the way down.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...
      X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
      You agree to our and by clicking I agree.