• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bitcoins

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtKhYx2Vlb4

This is more current.

Comment

If bit coin doesn't work out you can turn to the diet drink pyramids. They seem to be the big thing now too. Why work? Remember it's not a pyramid it's called multi level marketing....lol.

Comment

Originally posted by sk_wheatking View Post
        If bit coin doesn't work out you can turn to the diet drink pyramids. They seem to be the big thing now too. Why work? Remember it's not a pyramid it's called multi level marketing....lol.
        Like the Le-Vel hysteria? Emotional marketing..... WHAT!? you don't believe the real life testimonials? Maybe a tear will help....tears of joy....how much better my life is since.... PUKE!

Comment

I will say that was something i considered back years ago when a family member had a meeting about it and explaining it. Went but didn't bite. Probably would be retired now if i sold today. Oh well sometimes your the bug and some times your the window.

Comment

Well I’m going to down load the app and see what it looks and feels like.

You don’t have to buy 1 share ( or trade for a $14,000 share)I think you can trade one dollar. After watching the above video links why wouldn’t I?

It’s different, I don’t understand itetc ( the same with years ago when I didn’t understand futures or options, but I do now)

Thanks for posting the video links.

Comment

Pyramid Polly come to mind. I think I'll duck in the sand and keep my head down. I've smelt a few too many in my life to love the game.

Comment

Is there anywhere I can sell my wheat for bitcoins?

Comment

Like bitcoins; other forms of serious gambling appeal to most human beings.

The common outcome in reality is sadness and ultimate big time losses

Perhaps it is best summed up as

IF only one of the get rich quick schemes had materialized (out of the three or four per year that might cross a schemer's mind)...that person would have more wealth than Donald Trump

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...