• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grey Cup Sunday .... Anyone One Watching, Anyone Care??

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

did shania and justin smoke a bat before she went on?

Comment

Originally posted by Robertbarlage View Post
      did shania and justin smoke a bat before she went on?

I hope not - it's illegal you know!

Comment

Go Stamps I hope west beats east. Certainly would have been awesome if it had been Calgary-Saskatchewan. But I am a Calgary fan would have cheered for the Stamps either way!!!!

Comment

What a game, what a win!!!!
          Booooo Bo, what a dumb ass play. 😪😪

Comment

Wow 2 years in a row Calgary loses. Have to be honest they really blew it. Mark Trestman is a good coach, Dickensen not so much😔

Comment

They worked so hard to get to field goal range and then POW, brain fart!

Comment

If Ricky Ray retires.....a nice way to end his career.....and another blow to Calgary's ego.

Crappy playing conditions but they both played in it.

(I hope Sask can sign Bridges)

Comment

Umm you were saying something about a bet sumdum? HahAhahah
                  Cluck cluck cluck cluck. Lol

Comment

Hey Big Wheels, are you a bookie, you called it!!!

Comment

Should have put money on my big mouth s this time. Hahaha odds would have been favourable.

Comment

Arrogance throwing into double coverage. Lack of class after game.

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
                          Should have put money on my big mouth s this time. Hahaha odds would have been favourable.
                          Every dog has his day Big Wheel. There'll be another chance. We'd be even now.

Comment

House full at our place. It was lets just say a game we did lots of visiting at. Good food good friends Good times. One person was cheering for Calgary the rest of the house was Toronto.

It did end last week and the snow bowl was a ok game till the final WTF play why wouldn't you kick tie go in regroup and then come out and see what happens.

Comment

Wasn't it only second down? Nothing wrong with trying to get six instead of three at that point....throwing into double coverage like agstar pointed out was stupid.....throw it away and kick for a tie on third down.

Comment

In the western final didn't Edmonton's coach Maas make a queationable call to kick a field goal late in the third instead of going for a TD....and never got the ball again after that.

Armchair coaching is easy.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.