• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Boyle issue

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Boyle issue

Is anyone else following this thing? I think it has real legs. Trudeau met with the brother in law of Khadr just before Christmas. And they met prior at least once in2006. Noe Boyle charged with 15 crimes. Why did they meet? What Is going on?

Canadians deserve answers. Trudeau is a treasonous criminal, traitor, and must go.

Joshua Boyle, isn't that the Canadian, that dragged his 7 month pregnant wife over near the Afghanistan boarder to go hiking in the mountains?

Sorry,,,I can't type that without laughing out loud !

Fancy socks was likely telling Boyle, that for Christmas, Canada was going to give his family $10,000,000.00,,,,you know,,,,because their hiking trip was inconvenienced.

Comment

This thing smells funny like a dead body in trunk of a car on a +30c day. Trudeau keeps some strange company. Those who lie with dogs.

Comment

It would appear that Boyle is something other than what he's been pictured as by the media (surprise!).

Like his former b-i-l Omar Khadr, fought for the other side perhaps? Maybe another returned Islamic fighter who will be a powerful voice against extremism, according to sockboy, LOL?

It's getting harder all the time for the libranos to do damage control for their brain-dead mascot leader.

Because it's what they are - a constantly unfolding disaster.

http://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/bonokoski-trudeaus-unforgivable-audience-with-joshua-boyle
        http://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/bonokoski-trudeaus-unforgivable-audience-with-joshua-boyle

Comment

This matter stunk from the get go. But the most interesting was their refusal to board an American bound plane. One would think if their story was genuine they would not care who got them out. Boyle's defense lawyer is already using the poor victim ploy against these charges. The makings of another pay out.

Comment

Saw this on Twitter, it seems to sum it up:
            Let me get this straight, Joshua Boyle converts to Islam, marries Omar Khadr's sister for awhile, decides to go hiking in a terrorist shithole with a new wife thus "kidnapped" for 5 years there, comes back...& some folks are shocked that he is batshit crazy & violent?

Seems like this clown will do anything to impress Islamic terrorists, Bill M-103, Omar Kadr payout, ISIS terrorists returning, his words after Boston bombing......time for Trudeau to become a drama teacher again.

Comment

Seriouly folks, I can't believe I'm going to say this but maybe he was sent to gather intelligence? But you would think he'd be flying under the radar even when he got home. I too also thought it was ironic he wouldn't take a U.S. bound flight back to North America. I am also amazed the U.S. hasn't reacted in a more harsh and stern way to our immigration policy and treatment of supposed ISIS related returnees....
              Last edited by farmaholic; Jan 3, 2018, 07:58.

Comment

The big question for Canuckistan is are there enough votes outside of the public sector+muslim voting block to get JT ousted anymore? There is a lot of overlap in those two voting blocks so it may be possible. Anyways you can see why I don't believe there is hope for Canuckistan

Comment

Originally posted by ajl View Post
                  The big question for Canuckistan is are there enough votes outside of the public sector+muslim voting block to get JT ousted anymore? There is a lot of overlap in those two voting blocks so it may be possible. Anyways you can see why I don't believe there is hope for Canuckistan
                  And if team blue did get in would they even reverse for example a carbon tax. Apparently there some conservatives who support taxing inert gasses as well

Comment

Maybe Prime Minister Kumbaya has some spare rooms at 24 Sussex Drive, he can take these people and others like them in until they are rehabilitated, deradicalized and reintegrated back into mainstream society.

I wonder if he would fear for dear Sophie's safety knowing what Muslims think about women and their "place" in society.

Is the Canadian electorate's eyes opening or are they still star-struck by this guy's hair and celebrity status....surely the rest of the Liberal party or it's string pullers can't be this stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                      Maybe Prime Minister Kumbaya has some spare rooms at 24 Sussex Drive, he can take these people and others like them in until they are rehabilitated, deradicalized and reintegrated back into mainstream society.
                      I may be wrong but I don't think Boy Blunder and his dipshit wife are living at 24 Sussex. I think we're spending hundreds of millions of dollars to renovate 24 Sussex because it was apparently unliveable and the golden duo is shacked up in the GG's guest house. Mind you the current GG is batshit crazy too so she might welcome some terrorist guests.

Comment

also read that this Boyle has a bunch of assault and criminal charges racked up because of his distress of course

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                          also read that this Boyle has a bunch of assault and criminal charges racked up because of his distress of course
                          Is Lisa LaFlamme building up the story yet so Trudeau has to give him another cash payout on behalf of taxpayers?

Comment

There is definitely a payment coming to Boyle. ...

Comment

Pretty sure he knew he was going to be arrested and his meeting with sock boy was to try to get govt to help him out of this jam.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.