• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

End of the Week Thursday Report.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

End of the Week Thursday Report.

Click image for larger version

Name:	10371452_1085673014830052_6904374955777683710_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	68.7 KB
ID:	777837

Well its the time of the year where it slows down to a snails pace. Hola Amigos.

Maybe things are heating up here but just have to stay away from the Cartels, 6 got shot and hung from bridges on main highway. Cartel making a point to workers. Yes things are a little different you watch were you go and what you do and probably dont go into town and get totally pissed would be a good idea. Home at night. Most its life goes on but has to be real tough to live here full time, also has to be rough to be in law enforcement and a politician. The town to the north is looking for a new police chief. Driving i wouldn't recommend renting a vehicle.

Name:	1234754_1085043561559664_4145467925602284584_n.jpg
Size:	92.5 KB
ID:	777838

Speaking of politicians seems our boy wonder F#$Ked up again. How long will the people who voted for this clown stick with him. Latest poll has him below 50% for popularity for the first time since his election. But then Brad wall is quitting or retired and he still is the most popular politician in Canada. Go figure.

Ipso had the Libs at a big lead but I'm thinking they always have the liberals at a big lead. I think people in general are asking WTF has he done and WTF he promised the world during the election and were getting Jack Shit from his promises. Its FAKe.

Grain markets are having a bad end of the year. Merry Christmas to farmers from Stats Canada. Watch with another wreck in 2018 they will finally adjust down in 2019. Ah the Bullshit Games farmers put up with.

Its the Annual Buy at this price because tomorrow it will be higher, Spend spend spend MR Stupid farmer we need a nice shinny bonus for Christmas.

Name:	10325152_1084693671594653_8402756333418541756_n.jpg
Size:	19.9 KB
ID:	777839

Big news MacDon Sold to I'm not impressed a group that I'm not sure have the best interest in the company. Time will tell but i wish some one else would of bought them.

Temps are dropping and thanks to a polar vortex in Canada. Big snow storm for Sask. petered out and was shit all. Regina probably will have a brown Christmas. Oh to the climate is changing scare crowd the sky is not falling. Hell 20 years ago it was so nice a friend harrowed stubble and a few friends went out and Golfed north of town to just say they did. Yea nothing is changing except each year is different and some are the same. Its weather patterns and jet stream and solar flares and ElNino etc.

So lets hope farmers finally win in 2018 and have a great year, Cant smoke pot on July 1st now as I didn't say that Justin has struck again. Ralph is lining up behind to agree ah its a fantasy in Canada every day of the year. Fairy dust for all.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR.

........I don't know if you could pay me enough! But then again, you do live in Regina don't you?!?!?!?

Maybe some of those destinations are reasonably priced for a reason.

Comment

Cabo isn't Cheap the yachts in the harbour are big. Leo is here. Ok his old Yacht is.

Name:	535128_1088529837877703_3391496172976373942_n.jpg
Size:	95.8 KB
ID:	766132

Yes I wouldn't walk through the hood in Regina after a night of Drinking heavily and expect to get out alive.

Comment

To the guys worried about travelling in Mexico, don't fool yourself the Cartel is very active here too. I have a cop buddy that has told me stories of some of the brutal Cartel stuff happening in the Regina ghetto that doesn't make the news. It is common sense, stay in the safe areas.

Comment

Originally posted by Goodtime View Post
          To the guys worried about travelling in Mexico, don't fool yourself the Cartel is very active here too. I have a cop buddy that has told me stories of some of the brutal Cartel stuff happening in the Regina ghetto that doesn't make the news. It is common sense, stay in the safe areas.
          The odd time there is a report of Hood shootings.... I think it is gang related and maybe drug turf warfare.

The remember there's the problem of MMIW..... Look below the surface....where the real problems are.....let's help them fix it.

Comment

30% duty added for chickpeas and Lentils red.

Comment

S15 up 25 a ton

Ammonia up to .46 pre buy. Now

Merry Christmas stupid farmers from your suppliers

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post
                S15 up 25 a ton

Ammonia up to .46 pre buy. Now

Merry Christmas stupid farmers from your suppliers
                juice up 7 cents here since fall
                46 up 5 cents/act lb since fall
                Last edited by caseih; Dec 21, 2017, 15:53.

Comment

COLD! safe because of COLD, too cold for criminals/cartel, and quiet! In rural areas I should add. Curling, hockey, snowmobiles, very rarely murdered/robbed doing those. Good furnace, standby power and reliable transportation necessary to survive winter in Sk.

Would like these guys to be correct....

•Canola Futures: Canola was under pressure all day today. The Canadian dollar was up over half a cent which took away some support. Demand has been sluggish ahead of the holidays. Tomorrow COPA and the CGC will release their weekly data. It will be interesting to see whether or not any demand has emerged (yet) given the steady decrease in futures values. FarmLink sees a recovery, of sorts, for canola futures in January. How much upside/downside do March 2018 futures have? Between now and the end of February 2018 FarmLink things that futures have a solid chance to get back towards $520/MT (current price $497.20). In other words, we are forecasting a 50% probability that the market trades up 4.6% in the next 60 to 70 days.
                  Last edited by fjlip; Dec 21, 2017, 21:39.

Comment

Cant sleep due to gun fire and bomb blast.

HA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

It was a very nice night had a great time enjoyed the culture and watched some fireworks from our deck was the only blast.

Funny as the week ends prices for our crops are in the tank yet got final fertilizer numbers emailed yesterday and wow WTF lets screw guys again.

Note their is now 13000 acres plus available north of me some 10 to 40 miles no takers. Ah farming and rumour but another BTO has decided to pack it in and a New Alberta hutt Colony is Moving in 50 miles to my north.

Ah Farming.

Oh Christmas phone call home yesterday main end to the conversation JT is such a Idiot from Family in BC.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post
                      Cant sleep due to gun fire and bomb blast.

HA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

It was a very nice night had a great time enjoyed the culture and watched some fireworks from our deck was the only blast.

Funny as the week ends prices for our crops are in the tank yet got final fertilizer numbers emailed yesterday and wow WTF lets screw guys again.

Note their is now 13000 acres plus available north of me some 10 to 40 miles no takers. Ah farming and rumour but another BTO has decided to pack it in and a New Alberta hutt Colony is Moving in 50 miles to my north.

Ah Farming.

Oh Christmas phone call home yesterday main end to the conversation JT is such a Idiot from Family in BC.
                      Are you referring to the Bjorkdale Colony? 50 miles NE of us, paid double going rate to buy a block.
                      Come on down fellows...

Comment

It is called the Miner Creek colony.

Comment

Looks like the FCC still has money to pump into the colonies. Wonder how long until they have to foreclose on one. Back in the 80's there used to be hog barns on colonies, now they have dairies and chicken quota. Figured out farming for government was the game to be in.

Comment

Originally posted by Misterjade9 View Post
                            It is called the Miner Creek colony.
                            So did they persuade farmers to retire/relocate with $$$?

Comment

They bought out Miner Creek Farms.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.