• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Christmas table discussion

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Christmas table discussion

Liberal issues to talk about over holidays....

If your family is anything like mine politics is a routine discussion at family things...

1. Trudeau but not on a full stomach ....waste of food and drink.

2. Weston's consumer theft on the bread thing....

3. McKenna's complete misunderstanding of animal behavior

4. Morneau's self interest

5. Scheer's dismal performance against the liberals...

6. Jagmeet who?

This liberal thing has to stay top of discussion because opposition parties are asleep....

Originally posted by bucket View Post
    Liberal issues to talk about over holidays....

If your family is anything like mine politics is a routine discussion at family things...

1. Trudeau but not on a full stomach ....waste of food and drink.

2. Weston's consumer theft on the bread thing....

3. McKenna's complete misunderstanding of animal behavior

4. Morneau's self interest

5. Scheer's dismal performance against the liberals...

6. Jagmeet who?

This liberal thing has to stay top of discussion because opposition parties are asleep....
    We discuss FARMING - Holiday trips - No politics between perogies and buckwheat cabbage rolls😜

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
      We discuss FARMING - Holiday trips - No politics between perogies and buckwheat cabbage rolls😜
      ......I'm sure you have lots to talk about! :-O

Comment

Why wreck Christmas talking about farming and politics?
        Family fun time.clear the minds of the every day bullshit for a few days.
        Going to play board games.and spend the day in PJ's..

Comment

Favorite Christmas conversation I get into at our house - "Grandpa, come PLAAAY!"

Nothing like it in the world!

Comment

New versatile LEGO tractor but still some one will change comment how stupid Trudeau is and no one will disagree

Comment

I hope Santa brings you the new LEGO tractor SF3.

Comment

Originally posted by burnt View Post
                Favorite Christmas conversation I get into at our house - "Grandpa, come PLAAAY!"

Nothing like it in the world!
                X2..totally agree..

Comment

Burnt, I'm with you, playing with the grand kids is,where it's at. Only thing is, youngest grandson wants to play with toy tractors! Just can't get away from it.

Oldest grandson is into hockey but the unfortunate boy is a Winnipeg Jets fan! He might think he's getting pucks for Christmas but they'll really be lumps of coal. Lol.

Comment

" No politics at our meal tables"... grandma's rule......

Comment

yes grandkids are the best . hoping to go snorkelling and possibly diving with mine next week ! oldest one says he's ready to try diving. will be nice to have a diving buddy that i know

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                        yes grandkids are the best . hoping to go snorkelling and possibly diving with mine next week ! oldest one says he's ready to try diving. will be nice to have a diving buddy that i know
                        Scuba diving is an awesome sensation/experience. As described, snorkelling first trains a person to relax and focus on all that the activity offers.
                        No talk of politics at the dinner table it's a waste of family bonding time.

Comment

In some families there might be a longer list of things not to bring up for discussion.
                          We have our share.

Comment

Almost ANY topic is sensitive to somebody, remember good advice from Dr. Laura, if it bugs you, just smile be nice and say nothing, keep the discussion neutral. Some movies get into food fights!
                            Humor is best medicine...Not all of us have little ones to play with.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                            • Return to Topic List
                            Working...
                            X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                            You agree to our and by clicking I agree.