• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hang over cures...

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hang over cures...

Avoided by abstinence

Hair of the dog that bit you

Coffee

Sleep and fluids

A healthy dose of fresh frigid Arctic air while doing chores

Tylenol

Moderation because the older I get the less resilient I am....
    Last edited by farmaholic; Jan 1, 2018, 08:29.

Lots of water.

Eggs for breakfast.

Seen it on tv just a few days ago.
    No orange juice..major screws guts.
    Last edited by Partners; Jan 1, 2018, 12:43.

Comment

Vit C and Vit B50/100 actually BEFORE drinking will keep stomach settled. If mixing POP/SODA, the sugar is what screws us up. Water or juice better mix. Beer well, too much just hurts guts, you will be LOOSE.

Comment

Class 1A carcinogen that causes more hospital admissions then heart attacks - 220 per day and is the leading cause of death and injury in Canada.

But its legal, so it has to be ok, right?

Comment

Originally posted by tweety View Post
          Class 1A carcinogen that causes more hospital admissions then heart attacks - 220 per day and is the leading cause of death and injury in Canada.

But its legal, so it has to be ok, right?
          Moderation? That doesn't require hang over remedies 🤕

Marijuana is next.......harmless, right?!?!?!?!

Comment

Sip!

No hangover

Great fireworks

Comment

DRINK WATER !

Between drinks and shots, and a couple of glasses before going to bed, if your prone to headaches the next morning. Try it. Great results even after a night of heavy drinking.

Comment

Originally posted by danny W1M View Post
                DRINK WATER !

Between drinks and shots, and a couple of glasses before going to bed, if your prone to headaches the next morning. Try it. Great results even after a night of heavy drinking.
                And we use high PH water(9.5) to counter act the ACIDIC alcohol and pop. Flush it all out

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	92.7 KB
ID:	766149

I find as I get older I drink way less actually some days none. Glass of red wine works after supper or couple cold beer on a hot day. But doing like high school or college or after I’m done with that shit. Maybe it’s the sluggish day after or your recovery time just isn’t what it use to be.

Rot gut is for starting camp fires if no starter.

Comment

Comment

The best booze is the free booze in Vegas. A big crab buffet with lots of whole butter cures the hangover problem. Everything to excess! No moderation at all. 😎🥂👍. If I only go around once, the ride better be exciting.

Comment

Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing. - REDD FOXX

Comment

This darn internet knows everything about everybody. Red Foxx was stripped of all his possessions by the IRS. He died broke. (if you die broke - you broke even) but he forgot to pay millions in taxes.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...
                          X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                          You agree to our and by clicking I agree.